All: What current younger characters do you think could drive stories years from now if soaps are still exist whether we like the characters or not?

• Members

In everybody's opinion what younger characters: teens to 40s do you think could drive story if the soaps are still around years from now.And it doesn't always have to be a character we particulary like either.Here are my picks:

AMC: Kendall,Josh,Bianca,Ryan,JR,Jamie,Julia,Di,Aiden,Babe,krystal,Tad,Colby,Sean,Lil

y,Greenlee

OLTL: Jessica,Natalie,Marcy,Micheal,Matthew,Starr,Blair,Todd,Adriana,Antonio,Cristian

GH: Liz,Emily,Jason,Lulu,Dillon,Maxie,Georgie,Carly,Jax,Alexis,Sam,Nikolas,Spinelli,

Skye,Lainey,Patrick,Robin

ATWT:Katie,Brad,Jack,Carly,Gwen,Will,maddie,Henry,Paul,Emily,Meg,Allison,Adam,Ca

sey,Lily,Holden,Faith,Luke

B&B: Phoebe,Rick,Bridget,felicia

Y&R: Daniel,Lily,Colleen,Sharon,Phyllis,Brad,Lauren,Micheal,Kevin,Nick,Victoria,Neil,

Cane

DAYS: Hope,Bo,Kayla,Steve,Chelsea,Billie,Sami,Lucas,belle,shawn,Phillip

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow, what a long thread title! LoL

For Days, I say Shawn, Belle, Chelsea and Sami. I could see those four still around and driving story fifteen years from now -- of course, we'll never know for sure.

• Members

OLTL - You never know over there, that show is so unrecognizable....16 years ago, I would have definitely thought Tina/Cord (and their children). Kevin, Joey, Duke, Leanne would all be prominent today, but oh well.

Days- A little bit more balanced, I see Chelsea taking Sami's place as the resident misfit, give Sami a little more class she become a character like Kate, she may not be loved by everyone but at least she is respected...Nick will be around as well.

• Members

DAYS: Sami will become the new Marlena. She practically is the face of DAYS in training currently. I think Sami will take Marlena's place, while Chelsea takes the place of Sami. Those two women I can see on DAYS for years to come. I also see Shawn and Belle being major to the future of the show. Who doesn't see that? They've been pimping them as the next best thing since '99. At least now, we have decent actors in Martha Madison and Brandon Beemer. I would like to think Max has a sure place on this show, but with the ill treatment Darin Brooks has been receiving, storyline wise, I don't know if he would stay. I hope he does. I hope they give Max something to do in the future.

• Members

Days-

Sami will drive days, as she has been since.. like 02. and i fully see alison sweeney in the role til its axed or she dies. both of wich ill cry like no other and go into depression.

GH-

Lulu... esp with JMB. she was an amazing find. lulu is luke and laura daughter and is connected to alnmost everyone on the show. they can get so much story out of her char.

Archived