Y&R Spoilers: Phyllis/Jack and then Some

• Members

Here is what is to come for the upcoming weeks of Y&R:

Phyllis gets the axe from NVP (how many times can one be fired and re-hired :lol: )

Jack and Nikki both use Phyllis' mess for their own personal gain

Ji Min is continued to be pushed to the limit

Gloria pops the question

A man from Gloria's past comes to Genoa City with some dangerous secrets

Phyllis will need a miracle to get out of her troubles

Lily's obsession with knowing Daniel's daily doings continues to grow

Another tragedy hits the Newman family

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Here's the promo recap for next week:

Scrolling letters: The Lie

Jack and Victor shaking hands in Victor’s office

Jack to Ji Min at the CGAC: “No one is going to find anything that leads to me. I have covered my tracks.

Scrolling letters: Is Discovered

Victor to Jack, split screen: “You betrayed me!”

Scrolling letters: Everything

Jack at the Abbott mansion looking pissed

Jack at Crimson Lights talking to someone: “Victor set me up.”

Scrolling letters: Has Led

Victor in the hall of NE

Nikki to Victor in his office: “What did you do?”

Victor with a smirk on his face: “The less you know, the better.”

Scrolling letters: To This Moment

Jack in the hall of NE with his hands on his head

Phyllis to Jack at Crimson Lights: “You can’t let them get away with this, Jack.”

Victor to Ji Min at Jabot with a glass raised: “May Jack Abbott’s downfall be slow and exceptionally painful.”

• Members

Thanks for the spoilers...those sound SO GOOD. God I'm really starting to love Y&R intensly now. Especially with all this Phyllis drama.

This Victor getting back at Jack thing has been dragging on for a LONG time. When will they finally end it? And for a moment there I REALLY thought that they were friends...lol. I shoulda known better. This is Victor "Cold as ICE" Newman we're talking about here.

Basically I need Phick to be fine and for Phyllis to get back on her feet and get revenge against Brad. Did Nikki really force Brad to turn Phyllis in? And why would she do that?

• Members

Nikki basically strong-armed Brad into going to the police...She might as well as called it her own little 'extortion' to get what she wanted. She did it all for her campaign pure and simple; plus too she wanted to get even with Phyllis all at the same time most likely.

• Members

Thanks the spoilers look good. Phyllis getting fired from NVP is interesting, but what is she going to do now start another company?

I think Nikki strong armed Brad to get back at both Brad and Phyllis. And I don't think that she is going to forgive Phyllis anytime soon (nor should she in my opinion), which is going to make for an interesting relationship between Nikki and Nick.

• Members

I personally hope Nick and Victoria both disown their sorry excuse for a mother and never allow their children to see her again.

Oh, I forgot...Vicki doesn't have any children and now she probably won't thanks to her mother killing the latest one in the womb. (I'm figuring Vicki will lose the baby...hence the tragedy, along with the plane crash I keep hearing about.)

• Members
Really? I think people are blowing the whole thing WAY out of proportion. Nick, Nikki, and Victoria are fine or will be fine in time. If anything I'm just worried about Victoria being stuck with Brad. Nikki only did what she did for one reason: Jack. She wants to mess with him and if Phyllis was in the way then so be it. Callous and cold but thats how politics is sometime. Plus Phyllis did blackmail Brad which wasn't a good thing but she's still a million times better than that slimeball and his slut.

• Members

Adding a few more that are to happen this week:

Victor puts the muscle on Ji Min to do what he wants

Lily pretends to be someone else to trick Daniel (part of her keeping track on his Internet habits)

Jack thinks Phyllis should plead guilty for her crime

Brad tries to convince Sharon to lie to the DA

A heated confrontation ensues between Jack and Ji Min

Sharon drops a secret on Nick

Victor forces Jack to give up something he doesn't want to

********SPOILER ALERT**********SPOILER ALERT********SPOILER ALERT*********SPOILER ALERT******SPOILER ALERT

Highlight if you want to know who is supposedly is to be involved in the Newman tragedy that comes the following week:

Nick Newman

Archived