Casting Rumor: PASSIONS Star Headed For Genoa City?

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This was mentioned in the Passions/DirecTV thread.

It would be a bad move on Y&R's part. It doesn't surprise me though with LML. GG isn't a good actor. He looks good on Passions because there are some there that make him look good. This would be LML trying to capitilize on the Shuis and GG fanbase, although that really isn't a huge fanbase.

• Members

IDA.

Lately, Y&R has taken a page from B&B with all of their stunt casting and these actors have nothing to do ie. Vincent Izzary. VI can more than just look good and they should be developing story for him instead of bringing over eye candy.

• Members

VI has no connections though and right now hes characters kinda useless now that Dru is gone. I mean really he might as well just disappear cuz I wouldn't miss him. Now if Galen came to GC as Diego or someone with ties I'd be very interested. He definitely can act and I think he'd be a good fit with the cast.

Anyways as long as he along with Lindsay gets away from Passions I'll be happy for them.

• Members

Oh, I know and that is why this is an even worse move so we're in agreement. The guy can't act. He is lucky others on Passions make him look better. He has a fanbase but not enough to make a difference. I just think this would be an LML move. She has no idea what she is doing. Knowing her, she would actually give him something to do instead of the fine actors she has brought on or already has.

• Members

Um, Galen CAN SO act! Sometimes -- okay, often -- he doesn't,but that doesn'tmean he can't. He provedhimself, even,back in 2000, when we all thought Martin had died. He criedhis little heart out, he wasn't afraid to be vulnerable.

Galen, like many actors that have come (and even gone) on "passions" have proven, outside of that show, which everyone knows is a soap send-up, that when things are serious, they can STEP-IT-UP!

Archived