Days: Wed April 25th

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Excellent episode! Even better than Monday and Tuesday's episode, IMO.

To begin with, the Belle/Marlena phone call was nice and very much necessary. Belle has always relied on her parents for direction in life, so with the obvious being stated by her mother, she actually reached reality and listened. I cannot believe how much of a hypocrite Gabby is though for giving Belle such a hard time. I can bet anything that Gabby planted that card there from Charlie to make Belle feel awful. Belle shouldn't have become so apologetic so quickly. If I were her, I'd question why Gabby was kissing Shawn when she has absolutely no interest in him?! Moreover, its not Gabby's battle, hence it was awesome when Belle shut the door in her face! :lol: Gabby needs to be axed from the show. I can't stand her annoying face and weird facial expressions - but first, I want to know her agenda.

Something just struck me though! Belle told Marlena where they were, so its highly likely that Marlena may mention the call to Bo/Hope to inform them that their children are safe. I detect trouble! If Marlena tells Bo/Hope at their home, Phillip will intercept using the surveillance cameras and be back on the island in a split second. This could be good!

What happened between Steve and Stephanie? Did I miss something here, or did they just not show what he said to her? Something serious must have been said for her to react the way she did. I love the new, spunky Steph though!!

And, of course the highlight of the episode - EJ's "death"! Lucas was hilarious - showing absolutely no grief whatsoever. :lol: The look on Sami's face was priceless when they were told that no body was found in the cabin. I was sure that EJ would've planted some body in there to make it appear that he did really die! I can't wait to see what Sami's future holds now. And, Kate is not dumb... she will now put the pieces of the puzzle and figure out what Sami was up to but due to lack of evidence, I doubt her thoughts are going to get anywhere.

• Members

Eee, Marlena's back! I haven't seen it yet, but I can't wait to see Marlena shaving John's face, talking to Belle and just needing to be close to her man. And I can't wait to see a Belle/Gabby showdown. Gabby annoys me to no end, so if Belle accidently kills her in self-defense, I won't be upset.

• Members

PAPA! PAPA!! PAPA!!! PAPA!!!! PAPA!!!!! Shut the f*uck up, Stephanie! God, Shelley Henning had me as a decent actress on Friday and Monday, but today, I was getting so damn sick of her. I want Shayna back! :angry: At least she could act. It didn't sound like she was reading from cue cards.

• Members

I just feel that she's wrong for this part and I can't get into her as Stephanie. It's hard to tell if it's the writing for the character or Henning herself, but something is not adding up with me. And [!@#$%^&*] give Papa a rest!

Archived