ATWT: Carly is back within two weeks

• Members

I just thought I would see what everyone is thinking about the return of the lovely Carly Snyder to ATWT. I know for me I was happy when she left because of what the storyline was like with Simon way back when, but now I am really looking forward to her return to the show during the first week in May, from what I have been reading it says that Katie and Jack seem to still have a thing going on, but unknown to them Carly will have already been back in Oakdale. So what does everyone think about this, and what does everyone think happened between her and Simon, do make her end things with him.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm sure you won't be surprised......

*squeal* EEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

I'm so happy Maura's back!!!!

I hope Carly dumped Simon's ass five seconds after they left town. I always thought there was something off about that letter Simon sent Katie....like it had been written after he and Carly had broken up, and when he realized how much he'd hurt Carly with his actions, he decided he had to apologize to Katie again. Even if he expected that Katie was happy with Mike.

So, I wouldn't be surprised to hear Carly turned herself in to the Leonian authorities, and Simon took off to avoid jail. That would explain why Carly didn't send a letter while Simon did.

• Members

I really didn't miss her that much, but I don't mind that she's back either. I wish they would have built up Jack and Katie a little more before hand though. Now it seems like not much of a choice for Jack to make. What's stopping him from going right back to Carly? It's not like Jack and Katie are a couple.

• Members
I think it will be a MUTUAL split. They will both realize that this is no way to live and that Carly needs to be with her children while Simon continues on his journey. No one has to lose or be made out to be the victim here. I'm one of those who enjoyed the Simon and Carly pairing and I hope that somewhere in the future Simon returns.

• Members

I don't know, but she has long hair!! :D :D (sort of long)

I saw a picture of her from the fan event and they said there that she had been back for a while. And about two weeks ago, M. Park said in an interview that she was back.

And she looks DAMN good!!!! (I've been wanting her to get long hair ever since that one episode where they put extensions in her hair and made it "bottom of her back-high"!)

Archived