ATWT: Carly is back within two weeks

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

THANK GOD! We've had other maternity leaves for Maura but this was by FAR the worst for me. ATWT needs her badly right now. Can't wait to see her talk about her Emmy nomination in all those return interviews she's sure to be giving. :)

• Members

I hope we get an interview...I'm not counting on it. The mags don't seem to be that interested in her or ATWT in general. And yes, this show blew without Maura. Although I guess her leave in '00 was longer...the show had a lot more characters I cared about back then.

Someone posted this on PGP.....

atwt050907bfx3Carlyreturn2007.jpg

• Members

I am so effing excited about this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder if we have a return episode date yet?

Here's the pic of her from that link that winterguy gave to a summary of the fan club luncheon. She looks amazing even without makeup on!

2epn7u9.png

• Members

WOW she looks HOT! God look at how stunning she looks with long hair. I mean shes one of the rare women who I enjoy with that midlength or short length hair style (Emily PLEASE let your hair grow out more) but dayum she is looking fine. I bet Brad will be all over her as soon as she returns...lol. And I can't wait to see the clothes she'll be wearing. If theres one thing I can count on Carly for its to wear the BEST clothing.

I hope Emily changes it up soon cuz this current do is not at al attractive. I guess its better though than how it was a few months ago. She looks so much better with long hair.

Archived