B&B: Spoilers ofr next week

• Members

Sounds mighty FINE to me...

Stephanie holds a press conference to tell the world that Forrester Creations is all hers.

Can't wait. You go girl!!!

Stephanie also offers Taylor an exciting new job.

:o Meh, can I spell P-r-e-s-i-d-e-n-t? I hope NOT - this would make no sense at all.

The Forrester clan takes sides in Steph's clash with Eric and Brooke.

Bringt it on folks! :lol:

Thorne and Darla end up with good reason to celebrate.

Now that sounds yummy - if it only would mean more airtime for them... :(

Nick looks to Taylor for help.

:huh: Now you got my attention - Does this indicate some Nick/Taylor action for the future???

Taylor has her own problems when she is torn between Ridge and Hector.

I for one like this storyline a lot. Therefore sounds good.

The relentless Dante continues to express his desire for Bridget.

What again? "Naked Truth"??? :D

Brooke makes a confession to Eric.

She still loves Nick maybe. What a shock - NOT! :rolleyes: I want real Breric-action and not some lame mambo...

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

These previews sound good.

I've been thinking. With Stephanie taking over Forrester Creations and firing Eric and Brooke, at the same time Spectra Fashions appears to be going under, do you think Eric and Brooke are going to take over Spectra? This would be interesting, although I'm not too keen on Sally not running her own company.

• Members

What a lame ass excuse for another shirtless Dante week. Shame on you, Hartless. Women! :lol:

We never see shirtless women except for Brooke parading in her bedroom line on this show - what's up with that!? Why can't Darla do some promotion for St. Yves (I thought this was very shameful and sexy at the same time) again???

• Members

Thorne will be made President and Taylor will be the spokesmodel. Forrester supposedly has been catering to an un-attainable body image but Stephanie's going to fix that by featuring Taylor as the body type to aim for. With a bad surgeon we can get there too!! The day I buy clothing from a company that features an overly pulled/botoxed woman with boobs down to her waist is the day I am hauled off to an institution for the blind!! You Go Stephanie, drive that company into the ground!!

Archived