ATWT: Which vets would you like to see more front and center

• Members

Seeing as finally it seems like the Vets have came out of hiding on ATWT, which vets would you like to see more front and center and getting a real storyline time.

For me I am enjoying the fact that Lucinda is getting so much airtime, but I would also love to see Barbara back into a major storyline, and also see Kim and Bob, have somewhat of a story about them. Also I am enjoying seeing Susan again, I think it is time to give her a man again.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'd like Susan too as well. Actually I'd love a Susan/James/Babs thing.

Susan and Barbara are hilarious. Actually one of my favorite scenes with them started off snarkily but ended up with them bonding over the fact that neither Paul nor Emily ever let them in on what was going on in their lives and they ended up going for coffee together.

I'd like to see more of Tom/Margo as well.

• Members

BARBARA...OMG, what a criminal waste it is to have CZP sitting on the sidelines.

But yeah, my vote goes to "all" of them. Even the ones I'm not a big fan of *coughTomLisacough*. The Gwen and Will are given way too much airtime, compared to what the worth of some of their craptastic stories are. (does that make any sense?) I would much rather see family interaction where it makes sense (Lisa's talked to her grandson about his situation what...twice?) than the endless recapping each and every story features.

• Members

All of them,of course. Since Nancy,Bob,Lisa and Kim are getting up in age and may not be around much longer, I wish they would do a story for them. Something based on their history.Maybe bring back Penny and Don.

I'd like to see John Dixon come back for Lucinda during this crisis.

I'd like to see Ellen Stewart come back. She always disapproved of Susan. Susan and Emily live in her house. She could blame Susan for her daughter's troubles.

Betsy now that RealCraig is back. Betsy was always the beloved daughter of Dan Stewart,the good girl and Emily the bad sister who never had her father in her life..

Some of the Snyder siblings. Especially Lily's real mother, Iva.

Archived