GL: When Did Vanessa & Matthew return!!!

• Members

I was looking at GL today and I seen Vanessa and Matt!!! I was thinking i was looking at a classic episode. They are great in today's scenes. One thing: Who the hell is Cyrus and Who's Trust fund are they discussing?? Maureen's or Dinah's?? I haven't actual watch since Dinah's return and that been a while. I wonder Vanessa going to go back to Billy now. Only one could hope.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Vanessa said it was Maureen's trust fund. The funny thing is, I don't think we've ever seen Maureen. She's upstairs living in the attic or something. I was blown away by the scenes too...usually Vanessa just talks to Dinah.

• Members

I have a question (and an unpopular opinion). Is there anyone besides me that doesn't really like Matt? I've always thought he was kind of boring. Billy and Vanessa make a much better couple.

• Members

I've always hated Matt and Vanessa as a couple. I was hoping Vanessa would end up working at Lewis (Oil? Construction? Didn't they say Dylan was going to work with Billy?) with Billy....I'd freakin' love for Billy and Vanessa to reunite.

• Members

Dan you are sooo not alone on that. I never found Matt interesting, and when he and Vanessa got together, I was on little Bill's side who protested the relationship (although it lead to him burning down the lighthouse). I wish they could have left him behind, and paired Vanessa and Billy.

I'm always hearing about this huge fanbase that Matt and Vanessa have, yet I haven't seen much support for them since their return. Do they have still have any fans left?

Archived