Someone's gonna ******* - this week on B&B

• Members

I enjoyed the Ridge/Shane confrontation. The flashback of Ridge being sentenced for "allegedly" shooting Grant Chambers explained Ridge's decision to cover up Shane's suicide. I don't consider Ronn Moss to be even a good soap actor, but he was outstanding in those scenes. Ridge came off scared and desperate as he anxiously tried to figure out what to do with Shane's body. His reaction when he unzipped the bag to Shane's dead open eyes was chilling and I was freaked out as well. Kudos, Ron.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree, what a dumb decision to kill off Shane! :rolleyes:

Dax Griffin was looking damn hot last week! Oh yes, he can stalk me anytime, use the handcuffs etc. :D

I'm enjoying Eileen Davidson on B&B!

I don't see the Nick/Taylor chemistry, and I much prefer him with Brooke - always will be a Bricky fanatic! B)

• Members

I couldn't agree. Ronn Moss was unbelievably good last week. He shows some kind of acting skills always twice a year or so but I think he wasn't as good since 2002 when Ridge was villainized in a good manner with the original Rick/Ridge feud - and jumped ship from FC to MI/Spectra Fashion...

• Members

Considering RM talked publicly how much we would like another NEW love interest and a different story, I can't help but say YES. Oh well, I HATE Bridge - but never mind. LOL!

Looking very forward to this week. Lt. Baker on the scene is nearly always good for some drama in LA...

• Members

It's funny how Ridge, in my eyes, comes off the "Bridge" smelling like a rose, whereas Brooke has had even her most ardent supporters raise an eyebrow lately.

I used to love Bridge, but I literally cannot stand Brooke anymore. I think if we could keep Eileen for life, I wouldn't mind trading Ashley Abbott in for Brooke Logan...permanently.

It's not Katherine Kelly Lang's fault either. I mean, she is doing what she can with the material and part of being an actor is making your actions appear completly justified within the confinements of the story. She's doing a good job of that. I just HATE her character. I feel she's past the point of redemption. What else is there to do with her character?

TEAM RIDGE!

• Members

Sacrilege! :lol: No. Never! I'm not not even Brooke-fan...

That said, Brooke reached the point of I don't care-anymore last summer for me. Ridge was dead to me at least after the rape thingee... although he became much more likeable in recent weeks - you could at least understand his motives.

Question about last week:

Judging MrSmartyPants site (I wonder if he gets the episodes via mail or satellite sih because he is sudeenly one day ahead...) there were Grant Chambers and Rick (then Steven Hartman)-flashbacks in the original episode scheudled to air Wednesday and then aired last Thursday on CBS... Besides the Canucks, did ANYBODY SEE those as well???

50412b.jpg50413b.jpg

My episode was partially pre-empted, but I don't think the Taylor/Brooke conversation was caught up by it. So did CBS edit this flashback out because a young boy shot someone?

• Members

I agree. They just have her going from one "destiny" to another. I've loved Brooke for 20 years, but it's just too much. There's no defending her imo. The way she's going after Nick is just kind of gross. She was a day away from walking down the aisle with Ridge! Most people would be depressed as hell for at least a few weeks after a failed wedding attempt, but Bradly (or whoever is writing this crap) can't even let her have one day of down time. It's insane. How is it that sleeping with Bridget was enough to end the marriage, but now it doesn't matter?

I do think she could be redeemed if they let her be alone for six months and then had her stick with one guy for a couple of years. Someone completely new would be best, imo. Both Bridge and Bricky have run their course. I can't take either seriously with all the bouncing back and forth she's done.

I hate to admit it, but Ashley is a breathe of fresh air on this show.

Archived