ATWT Thursday....Scott Bryce returns as Craig

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

About damn time! If we get another false alarm on a date I will blow a gasket. LOL

I love Scott Bryce. You guys don't even know how much I hated him in the early 80s. I was like 12-13 at the time and I was so passionately against Craig for all the evil things he did to Steve and Betsy. But he managed to turn my opinion around over time with his love for Sierra and relationships with Lily and Lucinda and Margo and Lyla.

Welcome home Craig! I'm sure the transition writing will really suck but hopefully he can transcend the pathetic dialogue.

• Members

Not looking forward to Bryce being back. Hunt is the only Craig to me.

By looking at the daily spoilers, it looks to be a boring day. Gwen & Will are the only ones worth watching for me anymore. Days without them are boring as hell.

• Members

I loved Hunt, and so far Scott Bryce's performance actually kind of reminds me of his Craig. He is much better than Meek was even after only being on 5 minutes so far.

ITA Shadows, I loved the announcement. But I kind of figured they would, they did it when Christina Chambers took over as Molly too.

Archived