ATWT Thursday....Scott Bryce returns as Craig

• Members

I loved Scott Bryce and Elizabeth Hubbard today. It was a real treat. EH shined today and so did SB! You could tell they were enjoying working together again. I also loved how they gave Scott Bryce the final shot.

Lily and Lucinda were great as well. Loved Lucinda telling her she wouldnt be part of her businsee world again. It was so sad and a great scene.

Too bad tomorrow we go back to the snoozefest of Gwen and Co. Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am also hoping that we get to see a ton more of the Lucinda and Craig scenes I enjoyed there scenes today so much, hopefully this storyline with Lucinda and Craig will continue for a while, and is shown more than once a week. Also enjoyed the Lily/Holden/Faith stuff and hope that storyline keeps getting better.

• Members

I have been hoping! These two are SICK together! *dies* I don't want a new recast, I want the original and the best and a good Lucy for once!

Scott Bryce was insanely brilliant as always, even with bad writing. He and Elizabeth Hubbard still have that insanely hot chemistry with a touch of sexuality. This storyline has instantly been saved for me and I have a reason to watch the show.

Watching today overall just felt like a new show. We even got some romance with Lily and Holden. I hope they continue that and stop sending Holden on business trips. Forget those damn kids, this a supercouple we're talking about!

Henry is really breaking my heart and I love that Trent is FINALLY getting meaty material. He might really be able to win that much deserved Emmy next year.

If the show would stop letting the teens dominate and focus on this talented core the show would be brilliant. These actors can take crumbs and make it into gold. Now we need Tom, Margo, Barbara, Bob and Kim on our screens in major storylines.

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Apr 10 2007, 07:17 PM)
I have been hoping! These two are SICK together! *dies* I don't want a new recast, I want the original and the best and a good Lucy for once!

Scott Bryce was insanely brilliant as always, even with bad writing. He and Elizabeth Hubbard still have that insanely hot chemistry with a touch of sexuality. This storyline has instantly been saved for me and I have a reason to watch the show.

Watching today overall just felt like a new show. We even got some romance with Lily and Holden. I hope they continue that and stop sending Holden on business trips. Forget those damn kids, this a supercouple we're talking about!

Henry is really breaking my heart and I love that Trent is FINALLY getting meaty material. He might really be able to win that much deserved Emmy next year.

If the show would stop letting the teens dominate and focus on this talented core the show would be brilliant. These actors can take crumbs and make it into gold. Now we need Tom, Margo, Barbara, Bob and Kim on our screens in major storylines.

Great post Chris. And I totally agree with you. Let's hope more changes are made in the right direction. Because tomorrow looks like more of the boring Gwen mess!

• Members

:lol:

Oh, oh! My sides hurt! Wow.....That was funny. :lol:

I just :wub: you!! HAHAHA!! You make my days sooo much brighter!

ITA!! Brad Shmad! He needs to go!! The spoilers said that Katie would see Brad in a new light when he tried on the tux, said she would find him handsome and get kind of turned on. NONE of that was shown. And if it was, TC is OBVIOUSLY not that involved in this story they're writing for her and is subtley showing her dimay by not acting out the right emotions and facial gestures. :unsure: Or it could just be my imagination! :P

And I could not have found any words greater than yours to display my satisfaction with Scott Bryce/Liz Hubbard today! :)

I couldn'tve said it better myself! YOU ROCK!!

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Apr 10 2007, 08:17 PM)

Very well put! I couldn't have said it better!!!!

I love my Finn Carter/Scott Bryce avatar!!!!

Hey Dusty!!!!!! :):) Glad to see you!

Wish I had a Scott/Liz banner!

• Members

Oh, I disagree that "none" of Katie's interest was shown. She's practically jacking him off in public, stroking him, flirting, "grooming" him. It's like picking lice off the alpha male to curry favor. Classic mating behaviors. Katie might not see it as such, but she's always clueless. Jack sees it, and he knows the score. 'Tho I'm not sure if he's jealous of Brad (who's able to just act like a dog in heat with every woman he meets) or jealous about Katie (who seems to be the only person Jack really talks to. I refuse to believe Jack actually feels something for Katie. LOL)

• Members

I agree Austin needs to be gone already, I wonder what they are paying him anyway, probably a pretty penny, not that I know why. I am sure his money could be used on some nice house sets for a change, so I don't have to keep on seeing Emma's kitchen everyday, the least they could do is show her living room,lol.

Archived