DAYS: Sadistic EJ....

• Members

You've just got to love this dialogue! It's so wrong.

Elvis.: I would never do that. I would never harm you. I would never harm the baby. But the people you love... hey. The people you love, sweetheart --yeah, I'd harm them.

Sami: E.J. -- E.J., I can't breathe.

Elvis.: We'll come up for air once I'm satisfied that you belong to me

Sami: E.J., Please be fair.

Elvis: Fair? No, I'm sorry, Samantha. Let me explain something to you. Nothing is happening your way, on your terms, or in your time. I'm calling the shots here.

Sami: A wedding chapel?

Elvis: A wedding chapel. You get to promise to love, honor, and obey.

Elvis: Now... I have to extort that from you. Your choice. You either accept me or you deny me. And if you deny me... you will lose everything. You will lose Lucas. You will lose your family. And, regrettably, you will lose that baby.

Sami: You wouldn't, EJ.

Elvis: I think you know me well enough, Samantha. If you're not gonna be my wife, then I'm not gonna let you be a mother to this child.

Elvis: No, sweetheart. I will do more than just call Lucas. I will say to Lucas and the world that you and I were in it together -- that we intended to kill Lucas with that beam, that you and I were gonna run away to Mexico. So not only is he gonna be completely destroyed, you need to think long and hard about how your family's gonna feel.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What a sicko! How anyone can refer to this as "love" is beyond me. I'm afraid to imagine what he'll do if/when he discovers what Sami & Celeste are plotting.

Credit to Bettina Bradbury for this creepy dialogue!

• Members

I think if LUMI had been written better in recent times, a lot of us wouldn't be so fascinated with EJ and Sami because it is a sick, twisted relationship. But Lucas has been so boring and such a weak character, I find myself actually hoping the wedding falls through. With EJ, we get some great dialogue (Friday's scenes were mesmerizing), a lot of chemistry, and potential for a HOT relationship. EJ has been so despicable and yet I love him and Sami together, even though I shouldn't. They are wrong, and yet at the same time they are so right. Even typing that, makes me disgusted with myself!

• Members

I think EJ is a great bad guy. My only concern is that he is becoming a little like Spencer on OLTL. He seems to be the all purpose bad guy who has super human powers.

I also think the actor is great so I hope he doesn't get backed into a corner so that they have to get rid of him. I always like bad guys with little hints of good guy and a big touch of realism.

• Members

I loved that dialogue.

I was down on this story too but last Thursday and Friday brought it back for me. Sami/EJ have great chemistry thanks to JS and AS and their great acting but I don't want them together. They are Marlena/Stefano amped up to me. I just love the twisted, evil, creepy vibe I get watching them.

LUMI is not played but they need to work on getting her spark back while around him and Lucas needs to be developed more on his own. I do love EJ/Sami though and I did support a possible long-term pairing of them up until the Fall when LUMI reunited and then the EJ/Sami rape debate. Up into the reveal of EJ as the gloved hand, EJ reminded me of Brandon in that he liked Sami for who she was and treated her great.

I do like them together and in story but I won't support them together on a long-term scale unless EJ is redeemed, which I don't see happening.

Archived