Days: April 03

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Um, nice random Will scene. :lol: It's true! Christopher Gerse got a haircut! :D :D

I wonder if Bryan and Chris got their hair cut together, lol. Everyone on set was probably convincing Chris to get it cut finally.

• Members

And so now let me guess, no one's going to accuse Steve of just raping Kayla? I heard the word "no" several times. Kayla was putting up a fight. Steve forced her down on the bed. Held her arms down. Hmm, I'd say that's rape.

• Members

These MABBY scenes are making me sick to my stomach. What are they doing to them? Did Max honestly think he was going to share a bed with Abby? Would Abby honestly be up for Max sharing her bed? Yes, I'm sure she wants it, but she's a virgin and she's pure and wholesome, and she's our little Abby. She would never give it up to Max, not this soon.

Yeah, it's official. Steve just raped Kayla in my book. :)

• Members

Best part of today--Will and Lucas got haircuts! Loved Sami's "Hey, buzz" when she saw Will.

I do believe I saw a baby seat in Gabby's closet. Why would that be there? I think her going after Shawn may be a red herring; I'm thinking Claire is really who she's after. And her very first scene, she was doting on Claire, although I thought at the time it was just because the baby was fussy.

Lucas needs to get a clue. How can he not be suspicious what with all of Sami's anxiety, EJ being everywhere, and talk of amnios.

• Members

Willow's back tomorrow!

And if the younger set are still in New York, then that has to be Abby Chelsea is talking to. Emily was only scheduled for 2 days on thow. You know what that means? Ashley's back tomorrow!

Annie and Ashley returning in the same day? I just may burst! :D :D

• Members

I do believe it is still Emily tomorrow as Abby. Jason47's website added April 4th that she would be on.

How did Chelsea get money to fly to New York?

Wasn't the stuff in Gabby's closet blue and much to small for Claire.

• Members

She was just saying no when he was pinning her down - I am sure she was nervous when he was first pinning her given the "strangling" in his sleep from before. But she was not saying "no" to the kissing. In fact, once he started kissing her, Kayla was into it - when they come back to the scene she is not struggling but stroking his arm. Kind of reminded me of last month when she tackled him when he was trying to leave her after he almost strangled her thinking she was EJ in his dreams. She tackled him to the floor and was pounding on his chest - next thing you know they are kissing. Very similar with the "tackle" and deep undercurrent of angry, sad and helpless emotions.

Angsty, angry kissing to be sure. Not yellow roses and gentle candlelight stuff. But definitely not violent. There are so many emotions and unspoken words between them (in part because Steve is "muzzled" with this whole EJ thing). Honestly, I think Steve is absolutely scared to death for Kayla as well as royally pissed off at her for putting herself directly in harms way. And there is nothing he can say or do about it given his current condition. I think Steve was just desperate to communicate his deep emotions to her.

All I can say is these two need to get a room sometime soon and have that Angsty!Angry!Sex that is so past due after all of the crap they have been going through. JMO :)

• Members

That wasn't Claire's stuff in Gabby's closet. I'm sensing a baby obsession in Gabby's story and that's probably why Duck has been trying to run off Belle and Shawn. We had been led to believe her fixation is Shawn, but it's really Claire. I'm thinking the writers are throwing us a curve ball here.

• Members

Doesn't rape kind of require some sort of sexual contact beyond a kiss?

Besides, she was yelling no because she was pissed off at him. They were both pissed off. When Steve stopped kissing her and stood up, she was kissing him back.

Rape might be a weee bit of an exaggeration for a forced kiss in the middle of a fight.

Archived