Days: April 03

• Members

Well, actually, he couldn't. He was utterly disgusted by his father's abusive behavior and his wife, who he adores, was once raped by his brother.

He'd cut off his own hands before he raped Kayla.

And even if none of that were the case, on what planet is a kiss equivalent to a rape??

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Then why are you still posting?

Yes, this reflects on EJ/Sami's situation. Of course it does. Because EJ is not a hero or a fan favorite, he can be accused of raping a consenting woman. However, Steve, the hero, phsyically forces himself onto Kayla, but he was just showing tough love? Give me a break!

• Members

I'm just bringing it to light because had that been any other character, the word rape would've been thrown all over this board. Had that been EJ throwing Sami onto the bed and forcing her to kiss him, he would be accused of another rape.

• Members

First off, watch your tone. This is a message board and I am free to continue posting as I see fit.

I said I was out of the debate as soon as I saw you confirm what I thought about this relating to the Sami/EJ thing and my plan was to stay out of it but please don't question my right to post.

• Members

Whoa, don't even go there. My tone is just fine. I'm not being rude or disrespectful towards you. Yes, this is a message board and you are free to post wherever you please. But you said that you were pulling out the debate. Your words. And I'm not questioining your right to post. Please don't make this into something more than it is. That's been done enough on this board.

• Members

Oh please. Sexual harassment is an entirely different kind of situation altogether.

This was a husband and wife, who have always been very passionate and physical with each other ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwknLNKgVwQ ) in the midst of a very passionate and physical argument. Kayla smacked him a few mintues before. Should she be charged with battery?

• Members

Perhaps because EJ has a history of forcing Sami to have sex with him. Steve and Kayla have a history of love, committment, trust and passion. Two very, very different situations.

• Members

:lol: Of course. Steve and Kayla are a supercouple and can just throw each other around the room, forcing kisses on each other, and that's just normal.

I'm sticking to my grounds. If Philip and EJ can be classified as bad guys because of their abusive ways with women, then so can Steve.

• Members

I did say that but that was after you revealed the real reason behind you saying what Steve did was rape. That is when I said I was pulling out so you asking why I was still posting made no sense and why you would even ask that is beyond me.

I am just trying to make sure that things aren't misconstrued and you asking that question could be. I don't want things to get nasty here or in any other thread so I am doing my part to make sure that doesn't happen.

I wasn't making it any bigger then it was but to improve this place measures have to be taken. Now, let's just move on from this because it's no use going back and forth. :)

Archived