The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Members

Pardon the intrusion, but exactly who do I have to [!@#$%^&*], how much payola is it going to take to get the Mola Loof road show off the board? This is absolutely [!@#$%^&*] ridiculous. The posting style is the same for each one, the attitude, the interests, everything, and this lunatic is absolutely convinced that this board is some amazing talent gateway where she can be discovered to become a head writer on daytime. It'd be sad if it wasn't so [!@#$%^&*] tiresome.

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

just let me say once again, that wayy back int he early days of SON Boards when i came along, if i was ever this annoying about the days teens or anythign else im sorry. please dont hate me for it. (however if u wanna hate me for my maxie/kirsten storms/ejami lover thats fine... lol).

gawd. i wanna block this person so bad but... at the same time i kinda like the drama to much. :ph34r:

anyways... im going on a roadtrip at the end of the month. taking my friend to ... some state. i forget what one. i think i might go visit a friend in montana as well, but idk about that driving in the snow thing.

• Members

I had my suspicions but didn't twig to it until Shawn said it about two days ago, here, on this thread.

If we go beyond two, I suspect a third is trying too hard to be a fangurl. Or maybe there's another third one...

Maybe Vee is one of them! :P

Archived