The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OK, no I didn't think you were writing a soap opera pilot, I just thought you were seriously interested in writing for soap operas and just made that one up because you were seriously starting to piss me off - instead of annoying us with your "get Boo-f banned" agenda, it might have been better to put your spare time to better use.

And I'm not trying to start a fight - I just thought it was a shame that a poster like you, with many valuable opinions, is so sarcastic to the point of being unbearable; just forget the farce and parody... I hated that exchange you had with TC Greene.

One other thing: if you don't like SON and K-ola being a member, or whoever that person is, there are plenty of other boards that would like you as a member.

I just scratched the surface of what was in that "soap opera pilot" line, but you get the point. I hope.

And P. S. about the "game": I'm not a gobemouche, many are playing the same game and no one even suspects it. As Jenny Bicks would say: games people play...

• Members

Actually it's been made clear to me that I used my spare time just fine, but thank you for your concern.

You don't have to like it or me but the fact remains you have a persistent and virulent troll on the board spreading lies and trying to use other posters to spread misinformation about itself both on and off the board; that's a detriment to your message board and needs to be dealt with seriously. If you don't know how or why it happened before, look into it. I of all people should not be the one who has to stop and say, "okay, get the [!@#$%^&*] out, psycho." I don't care what magical tales you've heard about the woman or her work. I used to be impressed once myself; now I am convinced every inch of it is all lies including the words "and" and "the".

That exchange was farce and parody and we were both screwing around. Others were apparently at least somewhat amused, which is enough petty validation for my fragile ego. As for the rest of my attitude, that's just how I am around here, unless I am talking seriously about the soaps, which is often. I am a considerably different kind of person (same identity, however) at a different board, but that's because I find that board much less annoying. Probably because when problems like the Beef come to town over there, they don't last five minutes. But as annoying as I may find this place sometimes and as annoying as it may sometimes find me, I don't stand for this kind of repeat trolling at any board I frequent. No board deserves that.

Do you know why they were amused by that exchange? Because they all knew the same thing that TC and I did, and they all knew of the same huge problem on the board. It wasn't on me to do anything about it, so I simply did what I could then: Mocked it to within an inch of its life. I'm sorry if you weren't in on the joke.

I hope you're willing to extend that same line to some of the staff, dear.

• Members

I just founds out that my college roommate's brother was murdered two weeks ago. Over a [!@#$%^&*] baseball card. Some !@#$%^&*] slit his throat over a baseball card. My friend and her family, who I was really close to when I was in college, are devastated. He was just 24 years old and just had gotten engaged.

Rest In Peace John...You will never be forgotten

Archived