AMC: Friday

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my Kane/Montgomery family :) . I loved the comment to Barbara the pathetic by Erica (pin the tail on the floosie :lol: ); the Lily/Zoe chat; Jack/Kendal's bonding and most of all, the longing, loving looks exchanged between Jackson and Erica throughout :wub:

I never get tired of watching all of them interact. Barbara looked like a pathetic outsider. Even Bianca didn't want her there :lol: Oh and what's with calling Miranda her granddaughter? :blink: . She doesn't even care about her own kids. Give me a break.

Did I miss something but didn't she say she had a gift from Travis and we never saw it or was that just a ruse to get invited? <_<

• Members

OK - I did notice the new opening. Dani and Dixie are gone. This is probably the first all-white AMC opening we've had in a LONG time. And they rearranged some characters - most notably Colby and I think some of the middle got mixed up around Tad, Joe. Looked like Di's shot was longer than normal, and Aiden's was shorter than normal. Shouldn't those two characters be together anyway? Tad/Di has been over for a long time now....

I thought today's episode was reallly really good. The birthday parties were a nice change - and almost transition into all the new storylines starting next week.

I loved all the different character interactions today. Some of my favorites were Lily/Zoe, Zach/Myrtle, Erica/Myrtle, Lily/Erica, Barbara, Erica, Kendall/Jack......maybe its because Lily hasn't been on lately and I've missed her, but I've really enjoyed her these last couple of days. Lily to Erica: "She rearranged all of the kitchen cabinets. I really don't like her." (something like that - referring to Barbara). And of course Erica's line to Barbara about pin the tail on the floozy was hilarious.

I'm a little upset with the new Little A kid. He was way too boring and quiet. I liked how the other one would talk and interact with the characters. Oh well.

The only part I didn't really like was when Krystal was so hellbent on getting Tad out of the house, that she even called the police. Why is she so hellbent on him getting out of the house in the first place? It's her fault her marriage is ruined. And shouldn't she understand why Adam wants her out of the house if she wants Tad out of the house just as bad? Hypocrite.

Can't wait for next week to get started - we'll have a bunch of new things happening :)

• Members

Is it wrong that I really do hate the nuLittle Adam? He doesn't look anything like Alexa or Jacob......I miss the old one. Why'd they have to recast? We have all gotten used to the little cutie. This new kid is boring as hell. One day and I hate him already.

• Members

Oh there would have been alot of people doing the same.

Colby ROCKED yesterday, I flove that girl now.

For Kylie from yesterday:

Erica: Ah. A woman who crashes a child's birthday party just to score a man? That's class? You know, I think you better get out of here fast before we start playing pin the tail on the floozy.

:lol: :lol:

Archived