March 12-16, 2007

Toups

• Members

Trust me I am not happy about DAYS ratings Steve, but I am relieved the bleeding stopped for at least one week. DAYS ratings are still disappointing though because PSNS got a nice spike Friday while DAYS didnt. DAYS should have had more than a 2.4 for Friday because of CBS not airing their soaps.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I know what you mean - happy was probably a strong word to use. Some just seemed happier than others.

And yes you are right Days should have gotten a larger boost than they did considering the boost that Passions got. They usually go hand in hand.

Trust me I am not happy about them either. I am not happy about the ratings for any of them really but without low ratings we will just keep getting the same [!@#$%^&*] we are already getting. And [!@#$%^&*] is the best way to describe what we are getting on soaps right now and have been on some of them for awhile.

If the ratings stay up they aren't going to listen. Why do you think it took forever for ABC to listen. I thought AMC and OLTL stunk over a year ago - back in Feb. and March is when I quit but the ratings stayed good until the fall. Finally more fans noticed and started dropping the ratings some. Only when the pocket books are hit do they listen.

• Members

Y&R 4.0 (-.2)

I am finding the show boring as of late. But Y&R has been really doing good in the ratings until this week.

2.(2) B&B 2.9 (-.1)

The show is a mess. Eileen's arrival has been a bust. Her pairing with Rick is bad wriiting.

6.(6) ATWT 2.3 (SAME)

What to say. Hahahaha :lol: Jean Passanante and Christoper Goutman deserve this rating for all the awful storylines on the air. There is not one good storyline going on ATWT. Paul's visions are stupid, ridiculous and pointless. Emily being a whore storyline is laughable and dumb. Gwen/Adam/Maddie/Will/Casey story is very boring and going nowwhere. Too much Gwen and Maddie. Overkill anyone?? Lily's storyline would have been good had the story been a bit different. Baby food poisoning please!!!!

Changes need to made now. If there is no news soon than ATWT is just one step closer to cancellation.

8.(7) GL 2.0 (-.1)

The show seems better but I havent been watching it regulary.

• Members

Other sites are reporting the same ratings.

Remember as we have said so many times in the past. The numbers are rounded up. NONE OF US KNOW HOW MANY NUMBERS THEY USE - IT COULD BE AS MANY AS 3 NUMBERS OR EVEN 4 NUMBERS. They use the full numbers which no one has access to but Nielsen.

All Lskreet can do is report the numbers she is given.

• Members

Remember as we have said so many times in the past. The numbers are rounded up. NONE OF US KNOW HOW MANY NUMBERS THEY USE - IT COULD BE AS MANY AS 3 NUMBERS OR EVEN 4 NUMBERS. They use the full numbers which no one has access to but Nielsen.

All Lskreet can do is report the numbers she is given.

• Members

Actually, I know for a fact that Nielsen only takes the ratings to two decimal places, the hundredths place. But regardless, if you know anything about math, they could be rounded from 10 decimal places, and the ratings I posted are still the lowest possible ratings that would be rounded each day....and they don't add up.

I suspect the Friday ratings are incorrect. Regardless, SOMETHING is wrong with the ratings this week. I know LSkreet just posts what she sees, so I'm not saying it's her...but those ratings cannot be correct based on the daily ratings. (And like I said, I suspect that it's just the Friday daily ratings that are incorrect).

• Members

First of all, I'm not hellbent on seeing OLTL get ahead of AMC. The numbers don't add up and I simply asked a question. And it was the FIRST time that I had asked the question.

And thanks for using such splendid language to answer a question that wasn't addressed to YOU to begin with. Lets me know exactly what kind of person you are.

• Members
Wow. That must be a great problem to have. That's the least of my problems when it comes to this show.

GL absolutely deserves this new record low and all the record low tieing it's been doing in recent months/years. They surely can't blame this low on basketball either. It may go back to it's ever-loving 2.1 to 2.2 rating but I'll be happy when Passions goes off the air cause then it'll be the lowest-rated show and probably the most deserving. It makes me sick.

• Members

Hey Landon. It's been a long time since I've seen you post anything about GL. What do you think about the show lately? I know you're not a fan of Wheeler. Some people think it's been a little bit better lately. What's your take?

• Members

Wow you got kind of touchy there LOL...

AMC fans are always quick to down on OLTL (sometimes for no reason), why? I think people were just questioning, just like Graybunny did with GL and the mag ratings...

Yeah for a rise!! Can't believe OLTL had a 2.8 on the day of the snow storm. That snow storm was pretty big and I was hoping all the shows would have recieved better rewards. But at least no drop for DAYS, which we all knew wasn't going to happen. A 2.0 is like bad and I don't think DAYS will ever get there.

• Members
Nice to see you again, Shakur. I've never been big on Wheeler but had high hopes for Kreizman, for which he quickly dashed. I'm not into GL at all. It's the same 'ol same 'ol - one dimensional villians, asinine plotting, crappy acting (by the newcomers), etc. - I don't let it work me up like I used to, it's not even worth it.

I still love the show and want it to get better but I'm not holding my breath anymore.

Y&R is the returning to the show I used to love and it's basically can't miss rightnow for me.

Archived