GH: Monday, March 19th

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree that the show was a bit boring.. mostly because of so much airtime is dedicated to Sonny/Carly/Jax storyline...

And because Nikolas/Craig scenes were almost exact like they were in the previous episode.. everything Craig said to Nikolas today was said already on Friday's show...

I did like Logan/Maxie/Cooper scenes, even though nothing major happened and Lulu/Scott scenes..

Also, I am interested in seeing what will come out of this Sonny putting someone in the cop squad and Ric putting someone in the mob... Wonder who that will be...

Sam's excuse to Jason about why they should accept a letter for Angela Monroe was ridiculous! Jason could easily learn that she was lying and ask her about the letter...

• Members

today was just a bore-fest .. carly is still the skank of the town as per usual. can't stand it.

and jason needs to shut it. sam was boring..

lulu was OK as was maxie, logan and coop. we need a name for those 3 :D

IMO a scrubless day is a worthless day... zzzzZZZZ

• Members

Boring. Sam burns picture of her and that guy. Lulu doesn't tell the secret. Jax brings Amelia to the bar to make Carly jealous when she's with Sonny. I liked the ending, however. Maxie/Cooper/Logan are the only good part, I can't wait for Maxie vs. Lulu

• Members

I enjoyed Rick Hearst's wink, nudge delivery mocking the fact that Ric is so "eeeeevil!!!" I agree. Enough already. Everyone on this show has severe psychological issues. One of the downsides to Guza's writing is that characters become incredibly, tragically dark and depressing. :rolleyes:

• Members

Are Jax, Snarly and Scummy still figuring out their special "relationship" ? Yawnarama. That's me tuning out until they move on with this zzzzzfest of a story.

Rick Hearst rocks, though.

• Members

I really like Laura Wright, but lately she IS really annoying... I don't know if they make her that way or what, but it's really hard to watch J/C/S scenes with her acting like that and with the bad story and repetitive dialogue...

• Members

LOL, even worse when they rope in poor Jason with her and she's all "Sonny's being mean to me! Do something!" Steve Burton looks like he just wants to hang a Do Not Disturb sign on his nose. Seriously, some of that dialogue is so teenage, it makes Saved By The Bell look Shakesperean.

Archived