SOD/SOW Covers...

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, when was the last time you saw her in the opening? One day she was there, and the next day she was gone. I realize she's by far not the only actor not included in the credits, but Emma and Susan haven't been in it in FOREVER, and they still appear regularly.

I'm not happy. I WANT Jessica on in her own storyline, but I've had enough time to accept that that's not going to happen.

• Members

Guys, Tamara Tunie doesn't have a story because the writers aren't interested in writing for her. She's older like Margo, Barbara, etc. so is too old for a story on ATWT.

It's not Law and Order because she has been involved in huge frontburner stories (written by Hogan) while doing that show. Although she's on contract, she doesn't work more now than before. She was only added to contract due to fan demand. She's the only Medical Examiner in the credits for any L*O show.

• Members

Like the poster above said, Tamara Tunie's SVU schedule is probably getting in the way. She's now a regular on there and has been for the past couple seasons. It's probably easier for her to leave ATWT and take recurring. Still, it stinks.

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Mar 14 2007, 11:17 PM)
Guys, Tamara Tunie doesn't have a story because the writers aren't interested in writing for her. She's older like Margo, Barbara, etc. so is too old for a story on ATWT.

It's not Law and Order because she has been involved in huge frontburner stories (written by Hogan) while doing that show. Although she's on contract, she doesn't work more now than before. She was only added to contract due to fan demand. She's the only Medical Examiner in the credits for any L*O show.

When she was involved in a huge storyline on ATWT her role on SVU wasn't that big she would pop up here and there but nothing more now everytime I watch she is there AND is involved a little more in what is happening.

• Members

Well, my response to this should prove all of the people who maintain that Tamara hasn't on contract for a while wrong. Katheen Widdoes hasn't been on contract since 1989, while Marie Masters dropped to recurring in 2002. Neither one of them were EVER featured in the show's current opening.

Tamara Tunie has had two different shots in the current opening and the one that she is in still airs every couple of months.

Not to mention the fact that she is listed WITH THE OTHER CONTRACT CAST MEMBERS in the show's closing credits.

• Members

"GH WEDDING SHOCKER! (big picture of Liz/Lucky/Lulu at their wedding, small pic of Jason/Carly sitting at the wedding)

The Twist That Will Drive Fans Wild "

What that Lucky is the father? LOL, that will drive alot of Jason/Liz fans crazy

Archived