PSNS: Fancy Rumour

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:lol: ya, pretty much. Except for this man-woman thing and the chad/vincent thing, i could care less. I even been considering leaving the show completely, until maybe the last month, because we all know nothing will have changed by then, LoL

• Members

I miss the days of Kay being a scheming bitch ... I miss the days of Grace making tomato soup cakes ... I miss the days of Julian being a womanizing boozer ... I miss the days where I actually liked Ethan ... I miss the days where I actually liked Chad (pre Charles "after five years I still can't act" Divins) ... I miss the days of Ivy actually serving a purpose ... I miss the old Sheridan (sort of -- I like bitchy Sheridan but not nutso Sheridan) ... I miss plots, although being outrageous, they actually made some sense ... sigh.

Only Whitney and Theresa are basically the same. Gwen too. Luis I guess as well. And where the hell is Pilar?

• Members

Oh no don't say that! Then you'll be accused of not being able to accept "change"!

It used to be that I could dismiss Passions but this show is marketed to adolescents and this is the story they're telling? Even if this is a rumor it stems from what's on the show, the viewers shouldn't even be able to entertain this idea.

BTW there's a character named Pretty? Seriously?

• Members

More rape and sexual assualting, on top of more character destruction. All that probably means this will turn out true. :angry:

Seriously, this show is too much. The sex, rape, assualting has got to stop. Passions' core audience is teens and showing them this stuff everyday makes me worried about how they may end up reacting.

Passions is in the toilet. I don't even know if I can watch it until the end. Whatever happened to the show that used to entertain and actually make you laugh and escape for an hour? Now all it does is appall and shock in a bad way.

The stalker is obviously Pretty. It can't get more obvious.

• Members

I completely agree with you Phoenix. I say this all the time, but I don't think anything PASSIONS does will surprise me anymore, and I mean that in the worst possible way. I hope this rumor proves completely false, because if something like this does happen, I will be completely through with the show, and I won't even so much as watch its final weeks on the air.

Archived