B&B Fri 3/8 Discussion

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love Eileen and will enjoy watching her on B&B but she will never win an emmy for her work on B&B. Had Corday gotten ahold of her in time though, there's no doubt she'd have the material playing the phenomenal Kristen and Susan to get an emmy nom again.

• Members

I'm still not over those awful, cheap shoes they showed at the beginning.

I'm excited Ashley is on B&B, as I've never seen her on Y&R, but wasting her with Rick is a disgrace. Ashley vs. Phoebe! WTF?!

• Members

When the interviews spoke of Ashley's connection with a character currently on canvas were they talking about Rick? (Is that what we are supposed to be think by the ending?) If so does that mean that she and Rick are going to be "involved"? And what company is Rick involved in, that's the fragrance company?

• Members

I think from the looks of things Ashley is going to be VERY interesting on B&B. My problem is that she's being paired wiht that dud Rick and willl be competing with a girl 30 years younger than her for this idiot.

Why couldn't they pair Ashley with a mature man the other characters care about? Imagine if she were with Ridge, Thorne or even Eric! It would shake up the entire canvas, leave opportunities for rivalries and everything! But Rick? Everyone will be happy to get him away from Phoebe. BORING.

I also would love them to find a way to have Felicia vs Ashley. Maybe they could fight for Thorne? The show needs some non-Forrester men!

• Members

Rick is involved in the international branch of the Forrester company, which is why he was in Paris. They're just branching out to do a fragrance line now.

I hope Felicia doesn't fight for Thorne! :o lol

It would have been interesting if they'd just recast Kristen with ED. Obviously that would've been strange and they can do more with her not being related to the Forrester men, but ED resembles TLM and we could've had two strong sisters going against each other.

• Members

I'll discuss whatever I please, Ron.

People cross-discuss in threads all the time. We weren't even discussing Days, anyway. In fact, I don't think that the word "Days" or "Kristen" even came up once. I simply said that I watched, gritted my teeth and screamed insults at Corday. That's about four Days-related words. Cry me a [!@#$%^&*] river.

Meanwhile, you policing all threads as hall monitor is what's getting old with me. You never do this with anyone except the Days fans, despite the fact that other soaps come up in different threads all the time. Give it up, I'm not going to bend for you. Again, I WILL DISCUSS WHATEVER THE HELL I WANT. Get used to it.

Archived