B&B Fri 3/8 Discussion

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I honestly skipped over all of it until Davidson appeared.

Brooke, Felicia, Ridge, Stephanie, Eric, Bridget, Rick, Phoebe were all on. It looked to be another Phoebe/Rick centric episode along with the Forresters discussing the new fragrance line, or whatever.

• Members

Kind of boring. Until her appearance at the end, it was two close-ups of her mouth talking into a phone, and some "mysterious" messages given to Rick that he couldn't figure out. I can't even remember what she said to him at the end.

I wanted to smack the sh!t out of Phoebe, who managed to b!tchsmack Brooke for "backing down" to Ridge over the relationship. Isn't this the same twit who was thrilled when Ridge left Brooke and his infant son to reunite and raise his teenage children with Taylor? Good thing Brooke "backed down" then. Skipper-b!tch wanna-be.

• Members

Wasn't sure about ED's move to B&B, but I'm liking Ashley already. I want her to stir some things up.

About Rick and Phoebe, where is Taylor in all of this? Brooke is so much of a part of it, why should Taylor not be a stronger force in the story? She's Phoebe's mother after all.

• Members

LOL.. Well I guess you beat me to this post!! Mine must have gotten lost somewhere down there HA HA...

Yeah! Today was my second eppy of B&B and it works for me I like the veteran focus. I am interested in all the characters even Rick (Lowder is definitely doing better on B&B than he was on DAYS). There is so much going on in a half hour show!!

I remember some stuff about Ashley from Y&R, but her joining B&B definitely sparked my interest! Are they going to change her at all?

And Lesli Kay is great! As great as she was when I saw her on GH.

Anyways hopefully I can get more background on these stories to start enjoying these even more...

• Members

Eileen looked lovely today.

I hope Bell is going to use her properly. Ashley Abbott could be a great rival to Brooke, and have some hot chemistry with Thorne or Ridge or Nick.

Phrick: I hate it! End it now, Brad Bell! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Archived