B&B Fri 3/8 Discussion

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Glad that you're enjoying B&B.

IMO, it is just okay these days. Not too bad but not too good either. Yet, B&B always has a red line that keeps you coming back. The likes of Susan Flannery and the writing delivers - in good storylines with serious drama & in the mediocre ones B&B pulls out camp galore to make it an event.

Hopefully B&B will pick up again very soon because just until recently it was downright fabulous and must-see. We'll have to wait and see because Brad Bell keeps being tight-lipped and does rarely release any major spoiler-footage although April should get interesting tahnks to some casting news and a familiar face from the 90s returning...

• Members

well i am going to watch whole heardly.. My first time though on a daily. I know the basics though. But again I just BELL is justing this Ashy and Ricky extravganza as a back drop to mingle her in with the cast. kan fans tell me what to expect wacthing it on a daily and for the first time and adding it to my favs Y&R and DAYS and again passions( only for its sweet and low storyline)

Archived