SteveFrame needs your prayers!!

Actor87

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks again gang. I am still in the hospital. Man I am getting so tired of this place. Hopefully he will tell me tomorrow when I am going to go home. I am bored out of my mind. They took away my computer this morning and just gave it back to me tonight. So I am taking advantage but going to try and not stay on as long so they don't take it away again.

I did finally get to eat somethign today - the first time since Tuesday. They have officially decided they are not going to do surgery so I got to eat finally.

• Members

Good lord I'd be climbing the walls and fighting with hospital staff! That you can even manage to post is a testament to your strength. What was your first meal? .. not that it matters, after 3 days of no food I'd even eat hospital jello.

Looking forward to your return.

• Members

My first meal Bradeis was a bowl of broth, a cup of jello, and a cup of frozen Cherry kool-aid or something like that (Cherry Ice it was called).

And it was good. That has been the extent of every meal until supper tonight when I get a Ham & CHeese Sandwich and a bowl of soup. LOL

And yes it sure has been good. I hate broth but it tasted pretty good.

Archived