Y&R: Brenda Dickson does not welcome you to her home

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

In the past yeah Brenda was fun. She was a Diva and proud of it. But now... Jess has definitely solidified herself as Jill. Unfortunately Jill is so watered down now, that the best things about the character can only be found on YouTube. I admit that Jill/Katherine had some of the best stories during the Brenda days.

• Members

BD was so awesome as Jill. I always loved how she would wear evening gowns to the office. (And, I'm talking Dynasty-like dresses to Jabot. It was sooo over the top.) Her scenes with Kay were the best. I loved their catfights. Anyway, JW owns the role now. The character had to evolve. My fantasy was that BD would show up as Jill's trashy sister (now half-sister) -- a kid that Jill's biological father had. Ain't never gonna happen. But it would be a hoot. JW and BD on-screen and Katherine playing referree. (Poor Ester would have a big old mess to clean!)

• Members

I saw her on Inside Edition this week and someone stated that she may be resisting moving out of the home and causing a spectacle because she wants a job - and this is a publicity ploy.

All I could think was, who would voluntarily want to work with THAT? She's playing up the fact that she's a nuisance and a troublemaker...and everybody loves to work with troublemakers?

I think she'd probably be a great addition to the Surreal Life, if they ever do another season.

• Members

ROTFLMAO!

Nonsensical/WTF Aside: Do people really roll on the floor laughing their butt off when they post that? If you going to post that, you should have to post a picture or video to prove it. LOL! Like Whitney Houston wanted those receipts... Show me the pictures!

Archived