DAYS: Who would make a good Bill Horton?

• Members

Who would be a good Bill, if they chose to recast the role? He'd have to make a believable father for Jennifer, Mike, and Lucas, and should have potential romantic chemistry with Kate and Laura, too, if they brought her back (it's been suggested that Laura and Bill are back together romantically, since she's with him at his African clinic).

I'll throw out a name: Gordon Thomson!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nicolas Coster for Bill

Judith McConnell for Laura

as much as I love Jaime Lyn Bauer - she was not right for Laura and wayyyyyyyyyyyy too young

Nicolas & Judith would bring the characters to near the age group they should be. And provide nice chemistry in the roles too.

• Members

I thought abut making Kale Brown Bill Horton in my blog, but then I just decided to keep him as Dr. Berman. I gave him a first name and I have story planned for him in the future.

As for Bill, a lot of people threw around Stuart Damon's name after he was fired from GH. I can't see any chemistry between Damon and Koslow and/or Bauer, but we haven't seen them in scenes together, so who knows.

• Members

Kale could be alright as Bill, though he's young.

Please no Jaime Lynn Bauer as Laura. Laura should be an august, statuesque type. Rosemary Forsythe is not far off from Judith McConnell's age, IMDB says she did an episode of Without A Trace in 2005 so she might well still be acting.

Of course I guess if you wanted a Bill/Laura/Kate triangle you might want a Jaime Lynn Bauer type anyway as she matches up better with the Koz's Kate, who looks darn good for her supposed age.

Archived