ATWT: Marlena DeLacroix

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's boggling to think how different this review would have been if she'd watched January, instead of February's episodes. And if she'd seen Landon's first year, instead of this shell Gwen has become.

I am amazed she bothered to even do a ATWT article though. She usually slurps GH or Y&R.

• Members

It's not as bad as some make it out to be. But this show could be 10x better than it is right now.

Yeah. Family's still key. But what about the brats? When will they ever be whipped into shape? And what about Luke? We never see him interacting with Lily/Lucinda/Faith except maybe two or three times a month. Heck, Emma has been letting people fight in her kitchen, have sex on her tables, etc. for months!! She's nowhere to be seen!! And Lisa? We hardly ever see her except when it comes to Crash business.

I do miss John. :( I wish Larry Bryggman would return. I certainly do.

I, too, agree, though, when she says that Scott is a true talent. I have a feeling that all this ranting and raving about "Craig" will come to an end when SB returns. Yes, they might write Craig poorly over in TPTB's offices....but SB is one of those actors that can make any line sound captivating!!

• Members

Can you please post the Link? I LOVE Marlena (used to adore her SOW column- my fave of all-time was titled "Our Miss Brooke" and was all about the psychoses of Brooke Logan when she was attempting to seduce Thorne Forrester) so I'd LOVE to catch up on all of her comments. I think her blog could probably use the hits too. ;)

Anyhow, FANTASTIC column. Especially enjoyed the premise of it- that our Miss Marlena hasn't really watched ATWT in a decade so her view is completely fresh and untainted, unlike someone who'd been watching the past years. She makes a lot of good points and interesting that she comes to the defense of Passnante......

Archived