OLTL Discussion: Week of March 5th

• Members

This Antonio propping is getting to be as boring as the unneeded John/Natalie montage yesterday. Why is it, they always seem to use a female character, ruin her somewhat, to prop up his silly @ss. First it was Andy, who cheated on him; then Rosanne, who put Sophia's life at risk, for his dumb @ss; then Keri, who faked her death then commited sucide and "framed" him; then Sonia, where the only mistake was made, was that she was involved in the horrible Santi storyline (not to mention, I found her boring); now Jessica's in love with Nash. I hate to see what they will do to Talia, if they make it there.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't care who Antonio ends up with. I care about Jessica. This show has done nothing but prop Assholio for years. I want Jessica to dump his worthless butt.

It makes me sick that Antonio is never held accountable for being a jerk. The guys cheats on every woman he is involved with, but it's always poor Antonio the victim. He treated Jessica like dirt. The guy is a loser. I feel no sympathy for the character and really am a bit tired of hearing poor ol Antonio. I pity whatever woman gets placed opposite him.

• Members

I love David vickers!!!!!!!!!!!

Todd- I had to laugh at Layla and Jess calling Todd complicated- because he is so not complicated anymore!! He is so plain and normal- nothing special about Todd anymore.

I love Jess and Nash, but this storyline sucks and makes them look evil!!

Van- god could she get an stupider!!!! "I think he tried to seduce me" Really Van what was your first clue. I mean considering that Todd did everything but play "Let's Get It On" in the backround!!!

Bo/Nat- Well at least she told him the truth. He kicked her out if the forencics program- basically a slap on the wrist, since she failed the test anyway!!!

Miles/MArty- Really sad when the only think that is remotely intesting on OLTL is them- besides David!!!

Chris/Antonio- Chris just tell him the truth about his cheating wife.

I think I like Talia!!!!

***Where is my Blair and Nora and Vicki and Dorian****

• Members

I LOVE David Vickers!! And as much as I love him I wish he'd take Dorian with him when he leaves, and another thing I will never believe that David killed Spencer. I think there is another twist coming. I do however think Asa could have paid him off because he (Asa) found out he was the true Buchanan heir.

Jessica needs to make up her freaking mind who she wants to be with because this stuff is getting tiring and its the same ole stuff every day with Jess, Tonio and Nash.

Still liking Talia ALOT.

It was SO nice seeing Nora and her scenes with Asa and Matthew were fabulous. I love that ole coot.

I'm probably in the minority here but I just adore Bo and Lindsay together, their scenes were so sweet and I'd love to see more between the two of them.

On a sidenote: WTF is Viki????

• Members

I agree with this, but let me add: I loved the Nora and Lindsey scenes. I just thought those two women knocked it out of the park. It was beautiful actiing.

I like Talia and I like the pace they are bringing her on. You know I'm ready for Jess and Nash. Goodness knows, Higley has proven once again how she can turn fertilizer back into [!@#$%^&*]. I think David and Dorian are great. I want him back and I want the two of them being bad together again.

• Members

Yes! I agree with Jess that the Lindsay/Nora scene was beautifully acted, and I agree with Christina that the Asa/Nora scenes with the clothes were wonderful! I also liked Bo and Lindsay talking about Jen and how much she meant to Matthew :) Thursday was terrific, but I haven't watched today's eppy yet.

• Members

I loved it when Lindsay gave Matthew and Nora pictures of Jen and Sam. That was wonderful, nice to see them remembering history like that... because I didn't expect them to mention Sam.

It makes me almost wish Will was back in Llanview, almost... and I disliked him more than John and Antonio combined.

• Members

I loved the scenes with Nora/Matthew/Asa/Lindsay/Bo....those were just great. :)

As for today, I haven't seen the show yet. Had class this afternoon, and had to tape it. I will watch it a little later this evening. But from what I've read in this thread, it sounds like a pretty good episode.

• Members

I'm with everyone: Lindsay and Nora's scene was priceless! I really love the Matthew/Nora/Bo/Lindsay dynamics that are going on - they're great.

I actually really enjoyed John and Natalie's scenes Friday. I FF through all of Vincent and Natalie, though.

Marty is becoming very likeable when she's got good dialogue - she and Jessica work really well together in scenes. Although I'm getting sick of Nash and Jessica. They should just get together and let Antonio and Talia hook-up, because they'd be way hotter than Antonio and Jess.

David was enjoyable now that he decided to put some clothes on and lose the non-stop sarcasm.

I loved the amount of screentime Evangeline got - the fact that she wasn't overkilled with being shown for 20 minutes made her scenes very entertaining. That necklace was insane...a dead giveaway it was bought by Todd when it blinded me as she walked to the table.

All in all, Thursday and Friday were great episodes! Much better than Monday-Wednesday.

• Members

The Asa/Nora scenes were also priceless...I loved him telling Nora (jokingly of course) that he was getting tired of looking at her and that she could leave Matthew if she didn't want to say....and then telling her that Renee's clothes didn't look right on her.

I loved how she hugged him after he had all new clothes sent over to her from Renee's botique in The Palace.

And Asa, you old coot, paying David to kill Spencer....didn't see that one coming.

• Members

Loved seeing Viki. I miss her terribly when she's not on the show. Although I couldn't quite figure out why her and Todd where at the Palace, besides to talk about Blair and Viki to see the gawdy necklace he got for Vangie.

Totally loved the scenes between Nora/Asa. Priceless.

There is no way that I will believe David killed Spencer, there is a twist coming later down the road. I think Asa might know who killed him, and made a bargain with David, in that he needed to make sure that David could carry the Buchanan name, because they both know that he's the true son by David/Spencer's mother. And the ONLY one that I can see David protecting and going along with this plan is Paige. But that's just my guess.

WTF was on Dorian's head?

Archived