OLTL Discussion: Week of March 5th

• Members

I'm disappointed in the limited David shirtless scenes. LOL.

I guess you can tell the difference between those of us who really like Nash and like Jessica and Nash tpgetjer and those who don't. I thought, Nash, it's about time you stepped up to the plate. He's got something invested in this arrangment too and has just has much right to fight for his love as does Antonio. I do agree that it's time Jessica made a decision. It's also time that this show ended Jessica and Antonio, moved Jessica and Nash together and ended the travesty of Java.

And is Antonio a dimbulb or what? I'll overlook asking the man who is in love with his wife to stay with her. I won't overlook OLTL and the character Antonio not recognizing that women don't need tending to. What is this crap about thinking Jessica all of a sudden needs a caretaker? The woman is an adult. We don't need to have you boys take care of us and protect us. Shame shame Antonio and shame shame Frankie and Dena for perpetuating the helpless woman thing.

Back to the show. LOL. I enjoyed Dorian and Miles. I really like Miles. I'm not big on all the newbie interaction though. We don't need a Miles and NuMarty hookup.

I could have done without the Tribute to Jolie, but I could do without John McBain. When was the last time I was given a day off from him. Go Away McBain. Frankie and Fronsie, buy a picture of ME and save the rest of us having to watch him for 45 minutes out of every single hour. I'll tolerate him three days a week, but it's been a month since he was given a day off. I miss the mummy. LOL.

I like Starr and Cole.

My question of the day: Where is Viki???? It was good to see Clint, though.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Why ANOTHER John/Natalie flashback? Really? They're not going anywhere.

Good episode, I really like Marty and Miles!

What ashame we didn't see David until the END of the show, and they showed those clips during the previews yesterday.

• Members

Thanks Scotty, I look forward to Viki, I just don't understand Higley not using her, just.don't.get.it!!

So happy David is back, he is a bright shining star OL ought to do everything in their power to keep this treasure on the show. Fire Higley and keep Tuc :lol:

BTW, Scotty, when are you doing previews this week? Thanks! :)

• Members

It's a woman thing for me. I met Tuc at a Halloween party last year and he was dressed as a dead seaman so I got to see the abs up close and personal. :lol:

Plus David is hilarious. I hope we get to hear the "Kevin shooting blanks" line at least one time while he's back.

• Members

I have seen enough of John McBain to last two lifetimes. I am sick of seeing in all but one or two episodes each mnth. I would rather only see him one or two episodes a month.

Maybe David could say that line to Bo.

• Members

Without giving away too much (beause it is two weeks away)....but Viki stops sitting on her hands and takes some action as far as Clint and Dorian are concerned. Also, Nora has a little to do with Viki's mindset.

And on a separate note....there should be some funny Roxy stuff that week as well.

• Members

I'm glad to hear there is going to be more Viki. I was thinking about joining Brandeis in the I'm not watching section. Next week we return once again to Antonio and Jessica, blah blah blah blah. I hate em and the ongoing torment with her wanting Nash just makes the whole thing dumber.

That ongoing lousy couple can be laid right at the feet of OLTL's poor executive producer. I don't believe for one minute that this show will ever be rid of Java. Frankie can't have his Vega boy and his McBoring boy be the stars of the show if he doesn't have them marry into the Lord bloodline. The fact that he has all but killed the Lord bloodline is secondary.

Add Clint and Dorian to the current lousy mix -- that couple makes no sense -- and this overdose of John McBoring and there really isn't much reason for me to watch. You can always tell who Frankie is wanting. He destroys the other people involved in the triangle. He's doing that with Jess and Nash, he is doing that by making Viki a lame ass, he did it to Blair and Todd.

I'm not too happy watching even Viki because I know she is going to be a patsy for Clint and Dorian, another one of OLTL's mismatched couples. I guess I'm glad to see Roxie, but it really isn't a surprise. She is a Friend of Frankie.

Archived