GH Wednesday

• Members

I cant imagine that even Liason fans would like Liz today. It was inconsiderate and selfish of Liz to ask Jason to give up his rights to his kid right after his own father has died. This is the SAME stunt she pulled with Zander. She got pregnant with his ONS baby and then after reuniting with Ric, she told him to stay away from her baby bc she wanted to raise him alone with her husband bc he will be the father of the child. I cant beleive she is doing this yet again.

Tracy was on fire today. She rocked. I loved her lines especially when Carly said that she told Michael about Alan and she said "Really!" Did he even know who Alan was?" lol

Loved Sam, Lucky and Cruz's scenes. I like Lucky as friends with both. I also liked him making the Spencer home his and Liz's new home bc I was just thinking about htat yesterday.

Carly, is a lying biyatch! She told Michael that she kept him from the Qs bc she didnt want him to get in hte middle of the custody battle and she had hoped that he would get to know Alan when he was older. What a bunch of croc. I also think Jax is too good for her

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes she was very selfish. What she did to Jason was very very very wrong. In the end, Lucky will find out the truth and Jason will get to play a part in his baby's life. And she will cry again and say how sorry she is!!!!

As for the rest of the show, I was kind of bored with it.

• Members

I am big Elizabeth & Liason Fan!! Although I hated what she did to Jason and how she acted towards him, I could never be too upset with her...it'll all turn out fine hopefully!

I loved at the end when Tracy was finally nice to Monica, it made me tear up!

• Members

You know I love Liz to death but she really pissed me off today. What bothers me is where does she get off deciding that its best for Lucky to raise a kid that isn't his and not know about it? And deciding that Jason can watch from the sidelines. She even said herself she wouldn't want he and Sam to take the baby so where does she get off? And then coming on the heels of Jason's father dying was a biitch move. Still love her though, and still love Liaison, and I definitely know all this angst is temporary.

Sam and Lucky were so cute today. They are definitely giving them a chemistry test again.

I am so damn glad that Tracy shut Carly's lying behind down.

• Members

I don't see any "angst" because she never told Jason that she loved him and he never told her that he loved her. Jason wanting to marry her was only about the baby. She had no problem confessing her love for Lucky and could have done so with Jason in the elevator (if she loved him), but didn't.

Archived