ATWT: Tuesday (2/27)

• Members

Discuss :)

Personally, I thought today was very blah.

Almost every scene seemed like it could'v been done a little better.

Din't really care for Casey and Will and the punks.

The Iris and Gwen showdown was the best part. Iris really showed her true colors. However, both TG and JL seemes uncomfortable with the scene.

Henry's gonna go to work. With that strange cap? :P Hmmm....he must be going to go pick up Mrs. DeLago! :lol: I smell a hot, unbridled afternoon of passionate love-making a-comin'! :lol:

Didn't understand the Katie/Jack/Vienna scenes. :huh: Katie's random thoughts throughout the conversation between Jack and Vienna were quite unnecessary.

:o Did Dusty say "You going to go hook up with Eliot"?! :o Get 'er, boy! Get 'er!!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well one thing is for sure Today's show was alot better than Monday's show, still not great by any means but better than that borefest we had on Monday. I agree with you though that all of the scenes could have been better, almost like the actors were not putting there all into the work.

Totally agree with you about TG and JL not seeming to be into the storyline, they were both great, but they have been better. I have been noticing this about JL for a while now, I really don't think she likes this storyline at all and it is showing in her work, she is still great, she just seems off.

• Members

Eh...boring. The double-entredre stuff between Emily and Eliot kind of grossed me out in it's over-the-top-smarmy kind of way.

Katie annoys the living hell out of me, and her judging Vienna is BEYOND ridiculous. The only difference between them is Katie wrote a tell-all book about her incredible stupidity.

The Gwen/Iris stuff was good. About time Gwen found her backbone, even if it'll end up biting her in the ass. We all know Iris will sell her out somehow.

• Members

I loved the scenes between Emily & Dusty today, there was so much tension, I know a lot of people are annoyed with Dusty, but I like the storyline. AND I wanna k now how Emily is suppose to keep going in this storyline and be on Y&R in April if she's preggers....

Katie & Jack, could have been better to say the least..

Henry is like always on my last nerve....

Gwen and Iris were good, the best part of the show IMO, but something was off.

It felt like something was missing today, oh yeah, No Lily & Faith :rolleyes: Don't get me wrong I love Lily, but think her storyline could use some work.

WHERE IS MY LUKE?????????

• Members

Just catching up on my tapes now ... The Gwen/Iris stuff will always be off because Iris is not a real character, she's too black with hardly any shades of grey. However, I still think the Gwen/Iris scenes were very well acted, and the overall episode felt pacey, with exciting scenes. Will being a friend to Casey was touching, and deep. The show remains on an upswing to me. My only complaint so far in the week of the episodes that I've seen is that there haven't been enough vets.

Archived