OLTL Discussion: Week of February 26th

• Members

I love Jess and Nash. They are my favorite couple right now, but damn!! Their scenes were just plain silly yesterday. I guess they were supposed to be romantic, but :blink:

I'm really feeling Todd and Vangie right now, but I do feel for Cris.

Can't get into Starr and Cole at all.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Monday's show!!!

Lindsay and Dorian!!! Loved it!! Caty, manipulative, scheming, backstabbing!!! Cat and Robin are amazing together!! Too bad boring Paige had to ruin it!!

Todd/Van- WTF was that!! Todd has been reduced to playing with a remote control and intercepting phone calls? As soon as they did the whole it's cold outside I need to bundle you up like a child- I was throwing up!!! PLEASE GIVE ME MY TODD MANNING BACK!!!!

Chris/Antonio- Loved them!! Chis is so hot and I loved that he dumped the dumb b*tch!!! Loved the flower throw!!! Could Antonio look any stupider in this story line?!!!

Jess/Nash- I love Jash, but this storyline is making me hate them. Jess is totally disrespecting Antonio and made out to be a cheating b*tch!! Now they are in a fore and decide that they have to have sex? Really WTF!!!! Bad writing!!

Starr/Cole- I gues were ok. Loved the sex talk!!

Michael/Marcie- loved them, need more of them!!

John- No one cares about Spencer anymore!!!

***Where the hell was Blair!!! Where is Nora!!!*****

• Members

Mind if I join in the OLTL discussion? I'm back to watching after 3 months away and, I admit, it was Tangeline that drew me back in. I was glad not to miss that kiss. It was actually better than I thought it would be, what with the strong close-ups, the fact that their lips were just inches apart, their eyes doing most of the acting. IMO, the chemistry was super-charged and tingly between those two -- in fact, I honestly haven't seen electricity like that between two characters in a LONG time. On ANY soap.

Cristian & Blair? Unexpected. But also unexpectedly hot.

I'm so glad David is returning, albeit briefly. In the meantime, Lindsay, Viki and Dorian? SO much glory.

And I know it's already been said, but it bears repeating: Catherine Hickland as Lindsay rocks my world. She is fast becoming my favorite character on the show.

• Members

I usually would so enjoy the scheming with Dorian and Lindsay but its just come off as so childish, and I think it doesn't help that I don't care for Dorian at all, haven't in about a year and half. I adore Lindsay and am glad she's involved in a storyline, and I truly hope she doesn't fall back into Dorian's schemes, I really don't.

Enjoyed the scenes between John and Michael, right now its the only time I can deal with John, when he's with his brother.

Marcie was fun to watch as she freaked out with Rex and Adriana.

Don't know whats going on with Natalie and Vincent and honestly I don't care, Not a Vincent fan.

When will Antonio realize he's being dupped by Nash and Jessice?

Sure do miss Viki.

• Members

It's confession time.

I thought the entire fire scene was just dumb. I'm so sick of MachTonio to the rescue and Sweet Nell being tied up on the railroad track. As far as the previous question of when will Antonio find out?? Not soon enough. Jessica and Antonio suck as a couple and it is time for them to end. I don't care if he leaves her, I don't care if she leaves him. Just end it. I have no pity for Antonio. He was an abusive jerk and two months of being a dumbass doesn't change that.

Now for the real confession. I hated the sex in the storeroom stuff because it was dumb. However, I'm so glad that Jessica is messing around. I love that fact that she's a little nasty. It's a soap. And soaps need a little forbidden love. Now admittingly, it could have been done better.

Another confession, the sweet Jessica of days gone by is gone, and thank goodness. That woman was dumb as a rock. Get rid of the indecision, get a divorce and turn into a wild woman Jessica.

• Members

Ok I tried of this triangle. Pick and man and move the hell own. I am actually feeling for Antonio out all of this crap but tell me why they must have sex instead of trying to get the hell out of a burning building. UGH just UGH

John and Micheal were great and add in Rex they rocked. Why is it that I can tolerate these men when they are not with the spouses except Micheal cause he rocks with Marcie but the other two they are tolerabale.

• Members

Saw today's episode a few hours ago, but just now got to commenting on it....

Okay, let me just say I still do not care about Antonio/Jessica/Nash. I payed attention just because of the fire but I really do not care. The story has been going on too long and is just uninteresting because we've seen triangles like this before where they have affairs behind the husbands back. Tons of times.

I am still liking John. Not loving but he is ok and tolerable. Mabye it is the writing or the fact he is not with Natalie, but I am not entirely sure. It could be possible though.

I hope the Paige and Bo scenes today were a sign Paige is on her way out soon.

This is late since the opening has been like this for a bit, but it does relate to the episodes so I guess I can ask it here:

Is it just me, or does the new pics of Starr, John, Cole, and Langston not fit in with the rest of the opening? They just seem so bright. I would like to see others' opinions on this..

• Members

I have noticed that too....Marty's picture seems to look like that too...Here are both versions of the latest opening which premiered in early January

Also, did anyone else notice that last Friday Antonio told Nash not to shut the door because it would stick and couldn't be opened from inside the storage room.......yet today, he tells Nash to open the same door, which is stuck and won't budge? Found that and Nash trying to bust open a door which opens inward to be a bit odd. I realize that in a panic situation people do things without thinking, but still it was a little odd.

• Members

I kind of feel sorry for Antonio too, but I resent it. :lol: Jess and Nash are the far better couple, imo. I think they deserve more sympathetic writing, especially on a show that lacks good couples.

Although I really like Todd and Vangie, I just don't see how that couple can go anywhere without one of the characters being seriously compromised. Are they really going to turn Todd into a good boy? <_< Gag me. If not than Vangie has to be either weak or stupid for the relationship to go anywhere. I don't want to see her compromised just so Tangeline can work out.

Archived