OLTL Discussion: Week of February 26th

• Members

Todd/Blair- Loved them!!! "Maybe I'm not through with you"!!! That said it all to me- Todd is using Van to make Blair jealous. He was grinning whlie Blair was squirming. Loved that he side-stepped the whole kissing issue. I also loved the parting shot- "We're over, Right?!"!!!! I love the push/pull that is Todd and Blair!!!

Van/Chris- Chris stay strong don't take that cheater back!!! Chris is the man. As for the push- it was nothing, she went backward a couple steps!!!

Todd/Chris- Love how they push each other's buttons. Todd looked wimpy for not fighting back. I thought Todd would at least get in one good punch!!

Nash/Tonio/Jess- Jess should have been with her husband!! I love NAsh and Jess- but the writing sucks!!!

Rex/Mickey- I like them!! They are interesting to watch and I can't wait for the fallout!!!

John/MArty- BORING!!!!! Recast- MARTY!!!

Bo/John- I always love them!!!

Blair/Miles- Writing sucked!!! Miles is useless!!! KAssie looked beautiful as always!!!

Miles/MArty- REALLY REALLY BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great to see Nora the other day!!!!!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Miles seriously needs to have an explosive scene with Viki...up until then he will be dull and pointless. Sitting in a detective's chair is a pretty bold move when you are the new guy in town whose brother is a Bible-thumping rapist and you have a man-crush on the town villain. Not to mention that after 20 or 30 years of having a disfigured face he has no mental fears of showing his face.

At least Nora and Matthew's scenes were great :)

Cristian needs to let it all out - go to The Sun and write exposing stories about all the cheating vultures in his little circle. Although, I guess he couldn't do that since Todd owns the Sun - and Jessica's mom owns the Banner, so he'll have to think of another way to spread the word of how stupid Evangeline, Todd, Nash, and Jessica are.

• Members

I'm watching Friday's episode now...

Wow, it's funny how putting Cristian in scenes with Jess and Nash and Natalie in scenes with Viki makes both these characters somehow more compelling and likeable, even though their dialogue is the same sh!t, different day. Like David Fumero and Melissa Archer are stepping up their game with BW and ES (respectively) in the room with them. Natalie is almost sweet! And not to p!ss off all the Jash fans out there because I like them too, but Bree Williamson and David Fumero have this underlying love/hate, antagonistic chemistry in Friday's scenes. Especially when she grabbed his jacket and he shoved her hand away.

Wow, Jessica sure is finding lying to people awfully easy. :blink: That must be the Tess in her -- Old Jessica would have been babbling and crumbling if either of the Vega boys looked at her funny.

Speaking of characters interacting wonderfully together, I cannot get enough of Rex and Michael!

Michael: I'm not a murderer.

Rex (through gritted teeth): But you thought *I* was?

Michael: You were holding the scissors that stabbed the SOB nine times! Why wouldn't I think you did it?!

Rex: Uh -- because of my angelic disposition.

McNostril -- Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Yadda yadda Spencer's killer blah blah blah hand on my hip brood brood. At one point, John yawned, coinciding with me yawning at the TV. Now you know how I feel, John!

*cough, splutter* Can it be?! Viki has the beginnings of her own SL? I love Dorian slithering all over Clint, and his eyes sure did light up when she contrasted her "fire" to Viki's "ice."

I like Vincent but his presence also makes me realize how much I enjoyed RJ and wish he was back on the show in a contract capacity.

The Tangeline scenes were ever so slightly contrived -- Evangeline has to take her clothes off at Todd's penthouse for a in-house spa massage? That's like asking for Cristian to burst in and find her in a compromising position! -- but I like seeing funny, snarky Todd "A-Men, sistah!" Manning. And they do have chemistry to burn, these two.

All in all, this show feels tighter, more fluid, better paced. I am really enjoying it right now! Too bad it had to end on a McBoring "cliffhanger." Oooo, previews! Monday's show looks like a corker! SquEEEEEE at Tangeline and... Dorian?

• Members

I'm still watching this week's but it has been great so far!

I also found it funny that Nash and Tess decided to get it on while the building was burning but OLTL has really been great. I can't believe how much I am tolerating... maybe even liking Antonio now that he is not huffing and puffing and even John McBain. John and Marty have some interesting chemistry.

• Members

Well, it was bad enough the other day when Cristian beat up on Todd, but when he shoved Evangeline that was that. I'm not a big Evangeline fan, but you do not shove a woman.

Cristian's actions are just unexcusable.

So your girlfriend kissed Todd....it's not like they slept together or anything. Get over yourself Cristian. Contrary to what you may believe, you are NOT "all that."

I knew there was a reason I couldn't stand him, and that's it.

He's just a big bully who pouts and whines when something doesn't go his way.

And after he shoved her, she should not go back to women. Let her be strong and say you are too violent for me.

Cristian just likes to use everyone like a punching bag.

• Members

Evangeline likes to be Todd's whore but then when she's called on it, she's offended that anyone would think she's being anything other than Todd's friend. It's no secret to anyone how Todd looks at and feels for her, and she's not an idiot - she knows he feels that way. She's being an idiot by leading Todd on by coming to his rescue everyday, though. I didn't rewatch the tape, but I don't think Cristian shoved her - she was in the way and he pushed her instinctively. It's not like he held her down and beat her.

• Members

I can't get over how good the show was this week. I loved the scenes with Nora/Rene and Nora/Mathew. Also Cris/Jash and Tangie have all been keeping me on the edge of my seat. Rex and Michael in the jail cell were a highlight too. I love their frienship.

Archived