GH: Dear Carly...

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL! So true Marland! Carly is beyond played out and needs to be off this show. It's not just the writing of the character, it's Laura Wright's performance for me.

It's kinda sad that Laura Wright, Tamara Braun, and Jennifer Branson are older than Sarah Brown, yet none of them could ever make this character as emotionally mature and vulnerable as she did.

• Members

:o:(:angry:

Stop the Carly hate!!! It's too much for my heart to take! lol.

Carly was just giving into her true feelings for Sonny. She does NOT belong with Jax and never will...she just cares about Jax in a way that she doesn't want to hurt him. Sonny is her soul mate.

And for those who want Carly gone, I'm in shock!!! Carly is my favorite character on GH (next to Helena)! She's so great!! Ever since Jennifer Bransford's amazing portrayal and now with Laura Wright...I just don't know how ANYONE could hate her!

• Members

hence why they call her slut. She shouldnt be with one man when she's lusting after another. Sonny drove her crazy last time. She has come way to far and is an idiot if she puts herself back in that world. She is only setting herself up to be hurt all over again

• Members

who are you referring to, Jax or Sonny? Im assuming Sonny. No she cant, BUT she has gone back and forth with him for 7 years and she ALWAYS gets burned. People should not stick their hands in fire unless they are ready to get burned. Carly is playing with fire right now and she's going to pay for it in the end. Thats a guaranteed fact

• Members

It IS a guaranteed fact, but I mean, put your self in Carly's position. She tried to tell Sonny no so many times but when they realized that they could die it all boiled down to that no matter how many times he hurt her, she would always love him. Now, that's all that matters to her.

Gahh I dont' want to start a fight over this with people lol.

• Members

Jax with Alexis? Yes. Anything to keep him away from Carson!!

And I never was crazy about Sonny and Brenda. For me, Carson has always been the rooting couple and always will be. They're the only daytime couple that I have ever truely looked FORWARD to seeing everyday.

Archived