PSNS: Thursday

• Members

Loved, loved, f---ing loved seeing Fancy and Noah together again. :) Yaaaaaaay!!! There's still hope!

The Whitney/Theresa/Peeping Tom scenes were creepy as anything! I'm freaked out by this story, but at the same time, intrigued.

Usually I hate Ivy and the way she treats Kay, but she's right on the money this time. Kay is a horrid, selfish b!tch and all of this is her fault. I loved how Fox fingered Miguel in the end.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I swear, this is the most intriguing story on "Passions!" You just CAN'T TELL who this FREAK is!

At first I heard the laugh and thought, "Oh, yeah, baby, that's Alistair's laugh." But then I listened to the speaking voice and heard shades of Vincent...and then there was a moment where I could have sworn Jared had a hand in it too...and then, the most shocking thing at all, ONE HAND IS A MAN'S AND ANOTHER IS A FEMALE'S!! Who on EARTH has that goin' on?!

• Members

This story is great and I can't get enough of it! JER has done well with this one! Yep, you can definitely hear Alistair laughing with shades of Vincent and EVEN MORE shades of a maniacal sounding Jared! Jared has a kind of unique raspiness in his voice and you can certainly hear it coming from this FREAK! Also, throw in Rachel's red fingernails and now I'm completely stumped! I'm not at all surprised that this show's ratings have risen and this may be good for Passions. This just may be the very thing that will make it look good to other cable networks, thus keeping the show alive.

• Members

The ratings have not risen. They went up in demos but not in HH so the show's numbers are only a little bit better off, not enough to make a huge impact.

The Theresa/Whitney stuff was freaky and kind of cool. The rest of the show sucked. I would be more invested in this "peeping tom" story if we hadn't had the countless assaults and rapes in the beginning. It was dragged out way too much to start but now that we are seeing this person target others it is more interesting.

Archived