• Members

ABC SID states that sources close to Gordon Thomson (ex-Adam Carrington, DYNASTY, ex-Mason Capwell, SANTA BARBARA) will soon "swashbuckle" his way into town as a pirate. (SID states the role would be a modern day pirate).

Also it updates the news that Opal and Palmer's son, Petey is being aged, but that AMC reports they have no news to report on either at this time.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LMAO!!!! :lol: A modern day pirate?!?!?!?! Are they serious???? That is so ridiculous!! I am not sure I want to know where they are taking the show. Maybe they will do a take-off on Pirates of the Carribean.

He will probably be a love interest for Erica. Or maybe Krystal. Does it say if the role is contract or just short-term? I am so glad I am not watching this garbage anymore.

• Members

Wow, I LOVE Gordon Thomson. Loved him since Dynasty and Santa Barbara. Too bad he's coming to a show I cannot actually face watching at the moment.

And as for love interests, why, didn't any of you get McTavish's memo? Modern Day Pirate will probably be genuflecting at the Altar of Saint Babe, the Walking Miracle Who Loves With All Her Heart.

• Members

I don't totally trust SID.

I love Gordon though. Fingers crossed. I'm ALL for more adult characters, even pirates!

But I always wanted Gordon to come to the show and be paired with Julia Barr :(

If this IS true though, more proof that this budget stuff is being overblown by TPTB. Although he may just be short-term.

• Members

Omg, they better not be pimping erica out again. I just don't get this, if they wanted erica with someone else besides jack/jeff there was david and if they wanted to add another female to the mix there was brooke. I can't see the Diva with the pirate, I don't think erica would go there unless she could give him a makeover.lol

• Members

I wonder if "modern day pirate" means something like a corporate raider? Someone who will try to buy/steal Fusion or Cambias Industries?

But who would his love interest be? It can't be Erica (she's got her hands full with Jeff and Jack).

• Members

:lol:

I'm sure they don't mean an actual pirate..... but that would be funny! He'll be swashbuckler - an Errol Flynn-type. Bringing in all these new characters when Opal, Livia, Palmer, ect. could be on the screen is really stupid, though. Brooke is gone. This new character could have been great for Brooke. :( Otherwise, I don't want to see him.

• Members

As much as I want this to be true SOD doesn't mention it. Whenever SID is the only one reporting something it's usually false.

SID has been reporting the Petey thing for more than a year now, and only once during that period were they actually casting the role.

Archived