GH: WHY THE HELL should Skye be loyal to the Q's?!!!

• Members

That bastard Edward SOLD HER AT BIRTH. Nobody attempted to free her from prison. The Qs can rot with Alan's corpse for all i care! Alan's love for Skye dies with him and nobody else gives a [!@#$%^&*] about her so they can go eff themselves!

The Alcazars are a family now :) Oxford educated Lorenzo who will hopefully jack in his life of crime and become a historian, beautiful and classy Skye who should definatly get back into some high powered job and little Lila Rae, the namesake of the only truly decent Q there ever was. Skye doesnt NEED THEM.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She's not a Q by blood, but Alan adopted her out of love. I'm so disappointed by what's coming up. It doesn't really matter to me that Skey will be leaving the other Q's behind, but I liked that Edward loved her and Lila Rae and I wish the show wouldn't wreck that. But this is GH so things have to get ugly.

• Members

Because despite it all, Alan choose to love and honor her rageddy azz as a daughter when he didn't have to and this is how she repays him. Because he let her live up in his house like some damned princess when she does nothing all day with no job and occupation but she gets to spout off at the mouth to anyone and everyone, like they are her family. Because when she was running away from "Loooooooreeeeeennnnnnzzoooooo" he worried himself sick about her and her safety, and she repays that love by loyalty to the man that only knocked her up on the fly held her hostage with armed guards. No matter whatever happened with her and the Quartermaines, she owed HIM at the very least not to send him into the lion's den.

Funny how she'll claim Quartermaine when it counts, like jacking a name for her daughter that she had no entitlement to, something that should have gone to one of Edward and Lila's true family. Someone who wouldn't turn their back on them over a roll in the hay.

• Members

I'm just mad that Skye's a Quatermaine at all -- DAMN YO MEGAN MCTRASH!!

Skye is a Chandler from All My Children.

But when JFP brought McTavish on to OLTL, she rewrote history so Skye could be Rae Cummings' (love that last name) daughter.

Then when JFP brought McTavish on to GH, she re-wrote history some more to make Skye Rae and Alan's daughter.

Notice a trend here? McTavish LOVES to "long lost relative" a show to its death!

I remember when Bob Guza came back, Helena said something along the lines of "It seems, since everyone in Port Charles suddenly has a sister these days, I decided to become a silent sister" when Luke discovered she was posing as a nun.

Archived