What soap moment did you cry the hardest during?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

-Jennifer's Death on ATWT (perhaps the hardest I've ever cried watching soaps)

-Christie Clark's last episode of DAYS in 1999.

-Maggie's "Murder" on DAYS

-Jennifer breaks down after bridge accident on DAYS

-Zack dies on DAYS

• Members

God, watching that Christie Clark clip gets me all misty, still.

"Thank you, Austin, for forgiving me. Now I can finally forgive myself."

Then she places the picture upside down in the drawer, closes the drawer... *sniff*

• Members

Up until the end of Wednesday's show last week, I was crying for 2 weeks straight with the events surrounding Tammy's death on GL. I can't remember which scene I bawled the most...I think it was when Cassie came back to the hospital (after she had attempted to make some funeral arrangements) to find that they had already moved Tammy and she fell down on the bed and started sobbing that she had failed Tammy once again. Tammy was already dead but the fact that Cassie missed out on one final moment watcher her and grieving her before they moved her away...it's an unexplainable sense of loss.

I also cried when Bryant died on ATWT...and I didn't even really like the character. I also cried when Katie sang that lullaby song to Margo when they were at the hospital during Margo's Hep C storyline.

• Members

Days:

Finding out that Sam Evans was the one, not Marlena, strangled on Days.

Marlena's "death" in 1987.

Christie Clarke's last scenes in 1999.

There was nothing meant to be sad in the scene, but I cried at Alice on the most recent Christmas Episode, right at the end, just because she sounded so weak and it seems she wil not be around much longer. :(

GH:

There have been quite a few times I've shed a few tears on this soap, but nothing major or I can remember. I however seriously was in tears when Laura faded back into her catatonic state in 2006

OLTL:

Megan's death.

Jen's death.

Highly actually handled this well, and I bawled when Todd was about to be executed.

When Viki, as a little girl (in a flashback), ran up to her mother Eugenia and said "Mother.....don't leave me....."

Y&R:

Cassie's death.

ATWT:

Hal's Memorial broke my heart!

AMC:

Dixie's Death

More that I can't remember.

I can't think of any others right now....I am really blank on GL and B&B. I have cried on both of them though....I think.

However, I am totally with Tishy on AW. That last scene made me very sad.

• Members

The one moment that I cried the hardest over was probably Maria's "death" Maria had always been my favourite female character in her time on the show and I was only 12. It hit me hard. It was my first experiance losing such a beloved character so tragically.

Though a couple of weeks back the tears were flowing when Dixie said her good byes.

• Members

BJ dies on GH

Cassie dies on Y&R.

Laura fades away on GH

Frankie and Ryan die, AW

Timmy's death and any montages or references to Timmy on Passions

All the rest are from Days:

-Isabella's death

-Hope's "death"

-Steve's death.

-DJ dies

-Sam dies instead of Marlena.

-Maggie's "death."

-Alice's "death."

-John/Roman tells Carrie that Marlena is "dead."

-Greta's farewell.

-Zach dies.

• Members

I've never really 100% bawled, but I have had tears well up and stream down my face.

I have weird choices, so forgive me:

GL

-When Gus was detoxing from painkillers and Harley read the story Zach wrote about him in school. The cue choice was really good in that scene too.

AMC

-During ANY scene from Bianca's rape and her dealing with it.

-When Bianca was going through her heartbreaks in women with Myrtle(leading up the Lena/Bianca kiss).

B&B

-When Stephanie BEGGED Eric not to leave her after the heart-attack reveal(and people say Flannery can't display vulnerability? Yah right!).

PC

-When Ian's patient, Stan, died.

-When Ian first met Lucy, they were both heartbroken and very distant from each other and their pain.

Archived