B&B Feb 5-9

• Members

New viewer enjoying the show now that I've followed Kyle Lowder over. Still getting used to the history and all the names that sound alike. Catching up on my new favorite couple Nick and Taylor through utube.

Prediction: With former Kristen from Days coming over from Y&R as Ashley Abbott? and the scoops saying she has a past with someone on the show......does anyone agree with me that her past was set up today by Shane saying he was trying to find his birth parents?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Still hate the boring Bridge and Rick&Phoebe are icky as hell but Wednesdays & Thursday have been amazing!

Leave it to B&B to put veterans front and centre: I guess not in decades has there a soap daring to put a woman in her late 50s, a married couple in its 60s and the queen mother in her 80s in a real storyline. I for one loved every second of it.

Betty White was so delicious. How she bribed Eric a condo, a limousine & a new wardrobe was hilarious - we finally know where Stephanie got her meddlesomeness from. LOL! Ally Mills - hopefully we’ll see much more of this Martha Stuart clone! - again showed that she is just marvellous. Susan Flannery and John McCook showed flawless performances as well. To many more silver haired days! This was just wonderful. Patrick Mulcahey once again outdid himself with those scripts.

• Members

Loved the Stephanie stuff, but I still am not impressed with B&B! Only watching for Brooke (she WORE that top!!), Ridge, the Douglas family and the upcoming arrival of Eileen "Destined to be Wasted" Davidson.

I would hope they don't make her related to Shane, if anyone I'd choose Harry so he could cross back over to Y&R with her. I imagine they'll do something crap like put her with Nick (which may be unbearable).

The whole Nick/Jackie vs the Forresters story is garbage. After years of neglecting Sally they finally decide to replace them with jerk Nick and his useless mom? How insulting! Hopefully Brad Bell is fired and the new writer gives the Spectra's a big revamp and a new Matriarch.

• Members

I'm actually enjoying the new fashion war. Totally cheering for Nick doing the nasty stuff with secretly buying all distributors...

...because the Forresters will prevail in the end - they always do. Let Nick have the upper hand for some more time and then the fall will be huuuuge. LOL!

Hopefully we'll see more of Betty White now that Ann lives in L.A. I keep my fingers crossed!

Next Friday should be # 5000... :)

• Members

Just saw Friday's show and have to comment because it was pretty good.

I guess the Brooke & Stephanie tea party is over. Who would have guessed (that it lasted so long)... LOL!

This whole Harvey Golden situation is intriguing. Could this man be someone we already know??? Maybe Stephen Logan, Adam Alexander, Massimo or the never before seen John Forrester? I'd love to see sth. come out of it since the set-up has been wonderfully mysterious.

• Members

So does BB shows a day ahead in places just like Days?

I think with Rick and Pheebee it would make more sense if instead of Rick telling us how mature Phoebee is that they show her being mature and not a giggly school girl.

I don't know any of Nick's past so I'm comfortable with him and the fashion stuff. Wish the spoilers hadn't said anything about the fashion show. I was looking forward to all the empty seats in the front row.

Archived