Y&R: SOW Sneak Peeks and SOD What will happen

• Members

Thank You to OceanView from the Nick and Phyillis Board http://z14.invisionfree.com/Nick_and_Phyll...?showtopic=3620

SOW Sneak Peeks:

Week of Feb. 12

Amber and Cane get struck by Cupid's arrow.

Kevin receives bad news about Jana.

Colleen learns something terrifying about Korbel.

Jill and Kay are one step closer to finding Phillip.

Can't Miss- Tues. Feb. 13 - Victor and Brad embark on a dangerous journey after solving the reliquary mystery.

Week of Feb. 19

Carmen's murderer is revealed.

Nick's gift to Sharon upsets Phyllis.

Jill learns the truth!

SOD:

What Will Happen:

Victor, Victoria and Brad solve the puzzle of the reliquary.

On Valentine's Day, Victoria catches Sharon and Brad in a compromising position.

Colleen learns terrifying news about Adrian.

Jill and Kay get one step closer to finding Phillip.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And Colleen is such a dumbass! So Korbel is terrifying now huh? That could be fun to watch!

And I can't wait to see what Victoria does to Sharon when she catches her with Brad!!

I'm just going to be sad to see Jana leaving the show (by the sound of the spoiler) she gave it the comic relief it needed.

• Members

Oh I wonder what happens to Phyllis at Shelia's hand? I hate that the surprise is gone with the soaps these days. They let the cat out of the bag before they should, even though we knew Phyllis would be okay.

Yes I agree with Steve, this Brad story has got to go, stop prolonging it!! It's boring!

• Members

DruRocks, my one month for Y&R to get it together starts Monday and I honestly believe that a month from then, I will have stopped watching Y&R. The show is in the shitter and doesn't see to be getting out of it anytime soon. Now that the murder s/l and the God awful reliquary s/l will be over, WTF does LML have planned to put on screen? Is it gonna be just each day different people will be roaming around GC with nothing to and just some crap thrown together not planned out or anything?

I know Bill Bell is doing BACKFLIPS in his grave seeing how LML is pissing all over the show he created.

• Members

Well there is no way to defend Nick on this one but I truely hope that Phyllis rips a new one on him. What a way to truely start messing with your fans LML. I guess Nick/Sharon are coming back quicker than I realize but I will say this I am out the moment they do.

• Members

IMO, LML is a total HACK! She's worse than Jack Smith. I was NEVER this unhappy with the show when JS was HW. Now I watch for COUPLES instead of the show itself.

How many fans does LML have to piss off until they stop watching for CBS, the Bells, hell ANYONE at CBSD to realize that LML is RUINING the [!@#$%^&*] show?!

Archived