DAYS: Friday, Feburary 2

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This episode was kind of boring, IMO.

The conversation between Lucas and EJ seemed to have carried on forever. I was surprised that Lucas rejected EJ's offer now, but I'm confident that will change!

Kate is pure evil! She even had me convinced that she was being sincere towards Sami. Now, I know that Sami and Kate will NEVER call it truce.

Why didn't Willow tell Shawn she is pregnant? That was weird! I like the person Chelsea is becoming. The conversation between her and Belle was nice.

The ending was awesome with Phillip banging on the door to the safe house. I have a feeling that in order to protect Belle and Claire, Chelsea is going to wind up putting herself in danger. I hope they make it on the train. I'd like to see this storyline play out in Africa!

• Members

Ok, am I the only who thought the ending effect with Philip banging on the door made him look like he was the door a handjob? :ph34r:

This episode was wonderful. There were a lot of nice subtleties. Willow's hand on her stomach while Shawn looks away... Kate saying how Sami's got her claws into her son and cutting to Sami filing her nails, just little things that either cracked me up or just made you go uh oh.

Poor Sami. She'll never be naiive when it comes to Kate after this.

Chelsea had great growth today, in her conversation with Belle. The fact that Belle let her hold Claire says a lot. And Shawn's resistance to the idea of Chelsea helping was also a great window into exactly how Chelsea feels everyone in the Brady family veiws her, no matter how good she tries to be.

I must say, though; if we're only going to focus on one storyline or two in an episode... bigger cast? Not a much bigger one, but come on now.

• Members

I was about to post the same thing about that. :lol:

I am loving Chelsea more and more each day. I hope that she does start to behave but still have a mean streak. Can't have all the bad girls turning good.

On the Run, IMO is a really good storyline and I enjoy it everyday. I LMAO everytime Willow speaks and Philip yells at her.

Psycho Philip?!

Is that Will's haircut? I really hope it was cut more than that.

What is Elvis up to? Just make Sami pee on a stick and get on with it. I don't know but I love watching what he is doing. EJ kept saying that Lucas had mouths to feed, and Lucas snipes back that they have only one mouth, door open enter will, speaking of, hey mouth how ya doin. :P

Oh Kate, I really truely hope you get yours this time.

Ali has looked absolutely fabulous lately.

Oh and the cheerios commercial was on again. So I finally got to see it this time.

• Members

Belle: I can't protect my daughter without Shawn!

UGH! This is the Belle that I [!@#$%^&*] hate!!! Hogan was doing so well, molding Belle into an independent woman, not needing a man to take care of her or her daughter, and then he delivers this today. I hate needy-Belle. This is just Kirsten Storms all over again, only Madison can act.

• Members

Another SWEEPS episode revolving around Shelle, Phillip and Nick and Chelsea. I can't believe it. This is ridiculous.

And why is Belle regressing. What about the strong woman who kicked Shawn out unless he found a job? Seriously WHAT is happening to this show?!!

• Members

Really... I don't need you asking me about me viewing habits... If you can't take the heat then get out the kitchen :). I go leaps and bounds to praise DAYS when it deserves it, which wasn't too long ago. I'm very passionate about DAYS and have been watching it for almost 20 years now. I can vent, I can complain and DAYS deserves it right now.

• Members

Same here. Today's show was good.

Kate is such a [!@#$%^&*] and I love it. Lucas/EJ was boring but I liked the rest. Ali is looking great.

I love that they brought Nick and Chelsea into the story. I am loving them and how they are redeeming Chelsea.

I am liking Willow God help me. I liked her scenes with Shawn. JKJ is rocking in this story.

Ok show. It's only day two of sweeps so I am not expecting huge things this early.

• Members

Why is it ridiculous to have Shelle & Philip be a focus of an episode or a story? You talk about recognizable characters being in the background during sweeps, they have been a major part of Days for nearly 8 years! Sami and Lucas for 16, Kate for 11. I'm sorry there's not more Bo & Hope and John & Marlena for you to watch every single day, they were on almost daily for November to December, its now time to showcase other stories. But regardless of that, they are not - and have never been all that there is to Days of Our Lives.

Archived