ATWT: Casey Spoilers

• Members

Thanks to schiffeg68 at PGP http://www.pgpphoto.com:3864/showthread.php?t=23314

Casey Crashes: From SOW

All bets are off this week on ATWT when Casey is arrested for stealing the bonds from Crash. "Yeah, he gets cuffed, "sighs ZR (Casey). "The cops catch Casey's roommate, Elwood, with all the bonds and he's forced to confess how he got them. Jack arrests Casey at Margo's swearing-in as chief of Detectives!"

Maddie stands up for Casey, "but he has to tell her to pipe down, because she doesn't know everything." When Casey tries to publicly 'fess up to his gambling, "his dad shuts him up. He confesses just to his parents in the interrogation room. His mom's the police chief and his dad's the ex-DA, but they can't pull any strings for him. "They have to make an example of him. It's a pretty shameful day for the Hugheses."

But Casey has an ace in the hole: Adam.

"He is definately going to get his," vows Roerig.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sweet Jesus, there is a god. JP has practically ruined Adam with this cockamamie storyline, but hearing Zach say Adam is so going to get his is music to my ears.

One question, JP: Did losing Abigail turn him into a hard-ass, and what's up with the supposed Abigail recast??

• Members

So glad they are focusing a story that features the Hughes family for once. I just hope that Bob and Nancy get in on it some too.

I don't like the new Adam recast but I do like that they have made Adam more interesting. His last time around I just found him boring. At leat he has an edge to him - sometimes too much of one though.

And I love Casey getting a story that really didn't center around Gwen. It was nice for once. I know his story ended up affecting hers but it was more of just a Casey story.

• Members

Margo has two son that are mess up. If Adam had been a real brother to Casey for example he would not giving him money he stole from Will, he would have sit down with their parents, I believe Casey would have stop. If hard to said when you not in that person shoes. Gambling is a sickness like drinking to much.

I guess Policeman have the worst children like preachers/s children. I hope I wrong my son is a police office. Adam seemed to have a deep hatred for Will and his mother, I don't know why beause there were many year when I was working I couldn't watch the program. Adam came in the story being mean and demanding.

I don't belive that he is really able to help Gwen get in the music business. I believe he knew Gwen was singing and use her and Will to steal Will Trust fund.

I don't know what Gwen is going to do about her mother, but she needs to stand up for her self so her mother can't play her.

I wondered if Barbara will get her $10 thousand dollars back that she gave to Adam.

Gwen really let will down by letting Adam turned her against her own husband. Gwen was poor trash with nothing and Will supported her in every way and this how she repaid him by allowing Adam to drag her around by her coat tail. I hope that if Will take her back she will learn to appreciate him.

:rolleyes:

Archived