GL: AT ITS BEST

• Members

Okay, Raven has to admit that, even though Kriezman couldn't wipe Slesar's ars, the last several episodes of GL have been killer. Even my Mom has been watching and she's a Shakespeare scholar (and hates soaps).

Mom says the Ava, Alan-Michael, Marina and Remy have got to go over a cliff. She giggled at their so called acting. And don't make my mom giggle too much, then she toots and well...it's my mom...

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wouldn't call this 'GL at its Best" but it does seem like it's on a creative upswing right now :) Although I've found some of the acting to be "out there," the show does leave you with a sense of excitement lately. The writing even manages to trigger an emotional respone now from its fans.

• Members

Hey, I like Alan-Michael! His recent scenes with Alan and Jonathan reminded me of how great his character can be when he's not trapped in boring romances.

The only low-point of GL for me in the past 2 weeks was the Coop/Ava scene where they ended up getting it on while mourning Tammy. That was just tasteless and considering how bland and boring those two are to begin with, pointless as well.

Archived