Days: Wednesday, January 31st

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I guess the fact I'm cutting my palm and praying that the show be good is going a little beyond "hope." But a little blood sacrifice didn't hurt anyone. Except me. Clearly. Well, at least more clearly than my now-blurring vision.

*Looks for gauze*

• Members

JKJ plays this new Philip phenomenally. The cat and mouse between Philip and Nick/Chelsea was wonderful, and the development ebtween Nick and Chelsea is seamless. They really do fit. Who would have thunk it?

Facial hair really does EJ's wickness justice. Man.

LOD goes to Chelsea, for the small comment to Philly boy.

• Members

I love how Philip talks down to Willow. Reminding her she is a whore and then telling her to powder her nose somewhere. LMAO.

I really like Chelsea and Nick working on this togetehr. However, do the writers plan on damning Chelsea to one way or another end up with one of her uncles. I mean when Nick said something about kissing Philip and she asked what was she to do when he had his tongue down her throat. He is her uncle, on both sides, wake up please. Quick thinking Nick :lol: .

I thought Claire was adorable. I can imagine how hard it would be to get them to cooperate on screen.

Kate, Kate, Kate.. I don't know if I believe her about not backing Philip and Victor right now. He is her son after all.

WHen EJ crashed the party I was thrilled, he looks amazing today. He told Lucas he would move out of his apartment, hope that means we are getting the mansion back. Sneaky man, asking if Lucas and Sami had any plans for children. evil EJ..bwahahahahaha!

Can't wait until tomorrow.

• Members

Just started watching today's show...

-Chelsea and Nick are so cute together. I have definitely warmed up to the character of Nick.

-As much as I love Willow, I liked hearing Philip talking down to her. It showed that Philip is well aware that he is better than Willow and he's only using her to get what he wants. These scenes remind me so much of how I wrote the two of them in my blog. Philip doesn't give a damn about Willow. And when he called her a whore? :lol: I'm thinking Hogan has been looking at my blog ;):P

-Nice to see Kate, Sami and Lucas having dinner together. And I'm glad Kate is no longer supporting Victor and Philip. Kate knows firsthand how it feels to have your biological children ripped from your hands. I wouldn't want Kate written any other way. EJ joined them as if nothing even happened in the past :lol: Only James Scott can pull this off!

-Great to hear the old intro back into the show. The short one was a nice change though.

Archived