Days: Wednesday, January 31st

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

KISS HIM!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Um, Nick, Philip is Chelsea's uncle on both sides. That's sick!

You know, I thought Chelsea was going to correct Nick, but she actually entertained the idea!

Script writers' poor research when writing rears it's ugly head again :rolleyes:

• Members

Add me to the list of people that loved Phillip's snide remarks to Willow. Let's see, last week Phillip gagged Mimi and stuffed her in a chest and then this week we get his put downs of Willow; how can we not love Phillip!

I'm loving Nick and Chelsea and the Belle/Shawn/Claire scenes. Good show today.

• Members

Philip hasn't had any in a while, so at this stage he could probably care less if he was tonguing his niece. I guess he assumed it was better than kissing Willho---who knows what diseases she could be carrying. They might melt his face off! :lol:

• Members

This show was a little slow for my liking..But i did enjoy Nick and Chelsea getting the upperhand on phillip...that was hillarious...I wish we could have gotten some john/marlena or abe responding to lexie's disappearance scenes this week...those stories haven't been on in a while...

• Members

Seriously, if youre not spoiler-free right now, you need to be! I only caught the last half of today's show...but I couldnt believe Nick getting Phillip arrested! I really didnt expect that to happen. Sami looked great today, I'm lookin forward to how that whole story plays out.

• Members

You all touched on the Willow remark by Phil....totally in character for this sinister looking Phillip...LOVE IT!!! Finally giving him a backbone.

Shelle, they were blah...I guess we have to think that they are stupid kids that didnt realize that you needed LOTS OF $$$ in order to stage a successful kidnapping. I just thought it could have played out better. I guess thats why they don't get some motel with the cash..and keep moving.

I think Lumi is boring....no real conflict...well...I have always thought theyre blah too...but I think that they belong together. The EJ/Sami SL has potential....they do have chemistry...but today I just FF through that whole part.

I thought the best stuff was the chase between bad (Phil/Willow) v. good (Nick/Chelsea)....that was a great idea by Nick and its good to see that Nick would have a dinky car....oops I mean "economical"

Still I think Days is great...keep on watching!

Liz

• Members

Great show today. A bit slower then yesterday but still pretty solid.

I LOVED Chelsea/Nick/Philip/Willow. Did anyone notice a bit of a accent when Willow was saying "My Boss" in some of the early episode scenes. It sounded like it could be a NY accent but not sure. I have tolerated Willow much better these past two days. I liked Philip calling her a whore and talking to her like that. I love how Philip is getting in everyone's faces. JKJ is really eating this material up. His scenes with Chelsea and Nick in the car were great. Chelsea has not lost her edge. I love that she is being redeemed but still is the same Chelsea underneath. The airport stuff was hilarious and entertaining. Love how Chelsea yelled in Philip's ear and how her and Nick set Philip up. The reactions were priceless. At least they were realistic with the security. Loved Nick's reaction and calling Chelsea "babe." Chelsea's response was great. Philip calling to Willow to call Victor was great too.

Belle/Shawn/Claire was alot of filler but still cute. Martha looks scared holding her and the White twins are really feisty. BB and MM rocked as usual. I like this story but ready to get it moving again.

It was so weird seeing Kate and Sami getting along even though we know she is not sincere. I can't wait to see this story play out. I love Lucas going to work for EJ. This sets up alot of drama. Bearded EJ is great. Reminds of the beard Stefano was sporting in his last few years on Days. Great scenes for this story all around.

Good show. Tomarrow looks good. Can't wait to see Victor.

• Members

I just got around to watching it.

Phillip talking to Willow like she was worth less than a penny was priceless, LoL

And, dare I say it? I've fallen head over heels in love with Chelsea and Nick. They have chemistry out the [!@#$%^&*]! I adore them together... they're my favorite couple since, God... Austin and Carrie, perhaps? I hope they progress nicely, because they've got 'it' in spades.

Archived