AMC: Are you hoping that Ryan eats some pancakes?

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Unfortunately for you...

1. Annie and Ryan are cute together.

2. Emma WANTS Ryan to be her daddy...it's the one thing that would make her the HAPPIEST kid in the world. (She's said as much).

3. Annie, as a mother, wants her daughter to be happy.

4. Forget sperm donation, circumstances REQUIRE Ryan and Annie to live happily ever after, with Emma, in some configuration. :)

• Members

Well, I have to admit, at first I thought Annie was just Greenlee-lite, because the resemblance, as they say, really is uncanny! But I've warmed up to her, and I'm sure that's in part due to the INSANE cuteness of Emma. The actress' cuteness rivals that of the incomparable Endora on "Passions!" And after watching the scenes today...wow...sign me up for some ANNYAN!! (or whatever.)

• Members

Ryan has been dead to me for years. He died in that ER room with Gillian. Plain and simple. Ryan Lavery as I knew and loved him, is still in that ER room, sitting against the wall, mourning his beloved Princess. But hey, if the pancakes will actually get him to heaven with Gillian, then I'll make them. :D

• Members

Okay you can make the pancakes for Ryan....I will make some for the trash bag McTavish :lol:...I agree that a large part of Ryan died when Gillian went to Heaven but he was still somewhat himself when he was with Kendall in 2002 but ever since his return it's like he is a totally different character with nothing likeable to him

Archived