ATWT: Monday Jan 29th discussion

• Members

Ok, so Today's show was not that bad, not great but not nearly as bad as past days. I really enjoyed the Emily/Dusty scenes today and the Emily/Tom scenes. I totally love Adam and Iris those two are a hoot together, and the chemistry is off the charts. My main problem with today's show would have to be Brad, I still think the character is a total waste of airtime, and today proved it. I also enjoyed the Adam/Casey/Will scenes. One thing that I think made today a better show would have to be the editing I think it was well done for a change and everything seemed very balanced.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Gawd, today's show sucked! It was horrible, bad, awful! The only thing I watched was Emily and Tom. Everything else was pure FF material. What a terrible show today!

BTW today's director was Sonia Blangado(sp?). Oakdalelover you need to get that VCR fixed. :lol: You keep needing help. :P

• Members

Today was just meh. I only caught the second half though. Nothing interesting to comment about.

I'm not impressed w/ nuBrad either. When I first saw him, I thought he was Mike for a few seconds. It's obvious that TPTB just have this guy on to replace MC when he leaves.

Sometimes my CBS affiliate doesn't even show the end credits. They just cut them off! :blink:

• Members

I totally agree with that, I do not even begin to see the need for shirtless Austin Peck, he can't act and he is so boring, he even made me not like Vienna today, and I love Vienna. I really don't understand why JP and CG think we want to see eye candy over real storylines. :(

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Jan 29 2007, 08:57 PM)
Austin Peck was terrible today, lol. Poor Michael Park for having to work with him! Why the hell are they testing Vienna with Brad when she should be with Henry?

That's a good question, I really thought that Vienna and Henry had alot of good chemistry I would think they would be going in that direction, and I am still hoping for it, but with JP it's anyone's guess what is going to happen. I also agree that I feel for Micheal Park having to work with such a horrible actor like Peck.

• Members

Vienna/Brad were smoking today.

I felt so sorry for Emily today, hearing that old dud saying he and Margo wanted to ship Daniel off to boarding school. :(

The Gewn/Will/Adam storyline continues to intrigue. :)

Elwood is daytime's next breakout star. B)

All in all a good show.

Archived