ATWT: Monday Jan 29th discussion

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't know about anyone else, but I felt TIIC have just decided to cut their losses with the character. He was practically rubbing his hands with glee, talking about setting up Will with Iris. It smacks of the Nick Kasnoff/rubies/skeleton in the wall story. :lol:

• Members

It's a shame they've decided to ruin Adam, but maybe they'll Insta!Redeem him like every other character on this show. <_<

For the past two years Emily has said repeatedly that PAUL is all she cares about, not Daniel. She neglected him for MONTHS and only cared about her current baby because it was a way to keep PAUL. Right now Daniel is kidnapped because of all the illegal things she's constantly involved in. Tom is saving his life keeping him away from Emily.

• Members

I know I can not be the only person that is seeing this great chemistry between Iris and Adam, I know Adam is disappointing everyone, because he is out of character and I agree that he is, but this chemistry that Iris and Adam have going on is off the charts, I really wish they would try to atleast test the waters with a possible relationship there, we already know that they are great at being bad together, but how would they be romantically together?? And yes I know Iris is old enough to be his mother, but I have seen worse on soaps.

• Members

There is lots of potential for Older Woman/Younger Man, but TV is sexist and rarely does this. Barbara and Dusty were scorching, but they ignored it, Henry and Lucinda would be a hoot and of course you have Iris and Adam. I've been dying for her to get a love interest since she was working with Cass.

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Jan 30 2007, 10:02 AM)
For the past two years Emily has said repeatedly that PAUL is all she cares about, not Daniel. She neglected him for MONTHS and only cared about her current baby because it was a way to keep PAUL. Right now Daniel is kidnapped because of all the illegal things she's constantly involved in. Tom is saving his life keeping him away from Emily.

That's why I have a hard time feeling any sort of sympathy for Emily. The minute she got involved w/ Paul, her character became so pathetic. And the writers keep trying to redeem her: she loses the baby, Daniel gets kidnapped, etc.. But, to me, it's too little too late.

Archived